Sake's Alive! AKL Lite V!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so pleasantly surprised! :goodvibes

Last time we had discussed it, DD (Tori) wasn't terribly enthusiastic about the Disney College Program anymore. :sad1:

Yesterday afternoon, out of the blue, she texted that she was applying online for the CP!

This morning when I checked FB, she had sent me a message overnight that she has a phone interview with them! :yay:

I don't know how prepared she is for this interview, but I'm just happy that that little spark has been re-ignited! :cloud9:

I'm sure with "doing Disney" all the time, that Tori was well prepared for her interview. ;)

Morning Jamborini's and Kidanites!!!! Hope Everyone is well and those still getting rain, etc.... stay safe!!

Laura, AWESOME news, good luck to Tori!!!

AND - I got some EXCITING news yesterday - As many of you know, BOTH of our sons are expecting - - my older son and dil found out yesterday they are having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY - we are thrilled - we all were hoping for a boy!!!

Here are some ultrasound pics of our (FIRST) new little grandbaby - I gotta tell ya, Mimi and PawPaw are excited!!!

babyboy-1.jpg

How beautiful..... I am so happy for you all and I pray that many blessing be bestowed on you all...:grouphug:

I believe Brandi & David return home today or tonight! :yay: I hope their home is OK -- lots of flooding in Maryland. :sad2:

and since we're on borrowed time on this thread -- I got a TOP!!! ;)

We are home and the flooding has been a pain in the area, but we are safe, we are on a little rise and my son has been here the whole time we were gone.

We were without power for a little while (2 days) but everything is back on track...

Now I have caught up on the thread... all is right in the world.

AND - I got some EXCITING news yesterday - As many of you know, BOTH of our sons are expecting - - my older son and dil found out yesterday they are having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY - we are thrilled - we all were hoping for a boy!!!

Here are some ultrasound pics of our (FIRST) new little grandbaby - I gotta tell ya, Mimi and PawPaw are excited!!!

babyboy-1.jpg

....way-y-y-y-y-y kewl! :thumbsup2

kimmar...thank you for starting the new thread! We were worried the visit you had with Irene didnt go very well!

Recently back from our 8 night stay at AKL.....loved it! My kids and husband loved it as well. We are now on our way to becoming DVC members ....paperwork arrived yesterday! I am soooo excited that I had to share the news! :banana::banana::banana:

Ann - That would be awesome if you could join the Jamborinis in early October!! :yay::yay:

Here's the thread with the Meet information (posts 1 & 2 have the info, which I think is up to date):

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2765031

:goodvibes

Thank you Laura, I am working really hard at making this trip a reality. DH has some reservations about us going with all the plumbing issues we came home to. :sad2: But I am pulling out all the stops to create a few days early October. Send me some pixie dust please.

Ann - I SOOOO hope you can join us, that would be AWESOME!!!!! Check out the meet thread and glad your BBQ went well!!!!! :)

Really am working the figures and sweet talking my DH. Thank you Wendy. I think I have posted on the meet thread. Must run and check :rolleyes1

I am so pleasantly surprised! :goodvibes

Last time we had discussed it, DD (Tori) wasn't terribly enthusiastic about the Disney College Program anymore. :sad1:

Yesterday afternoon, out of the blue, she texted that she was applying online for the CP!

This morning when I checked FB, she had sent me a message overnight that she has a phone interview with them! :yay:

I don't know how prepared she is for this interview, but I'm just happy that that little spark has been re-ignited! :cloud9:

That is super Laura. Sending warm wishes for a great phone interview for Tori.

babyboy-1.jpg

HOW COOL is that! Congratulations Mimi, PawPaw and Mommy and Daddy to be. :grouphug:

Good luck to Tori! My grandson had his phone interview yesterday! Now the waiting begins .... I guess in 1 to 4 weeks they'll be told if they were accepted. Since he was about 5 years old all he has ever wanted to do was a career with Disney. Part of his Make A Wish was a dinner with an imagineer ... what a wonderful experience for him. Again good luck to Tori. :hug:

Good Luck to your grandson, I am sure he aced the phone interview. :cheer2::yay:

I don't know if anyone else had a problem getting on the DIS the last couple of days? I tried to sign on and got the message from Alex that they are working on a new server so it would be down for an hour or so. Here I am back on and posting everyday.....then wham.....they close it down for work. :rotfl2:

Moving on over to kimmar's new AKL Lite VI thread. :woohoo:

Angel16

Recently back from our 8 night stay at AKL.....loved it! My kids and husband loved it as well. We are now on our way to becoming DVC members ....paperwork arrived yesterday! I am soooo excited that I had to share the news! :banana::banana::banana:

Congratulations on your wonderful stay and on becoming DVC members, we love it too.

Thank you Laura, I am working really hard at making this trip a reality. DH has some reservations about us going with all the plumbing issues we came home to. :sad2: But I am pulling out all the stops to create a few days early October. Send me some pixie dust please.

pixiedust: coming your way. Hope you are able to make it.

:wave2: We made it back, and are trying to stay awake....

HEY!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Back - we missed ya!!! PICS!!!!! ;)

I

I am so excited for you, what wonderful news!:hug:

Thanks Jen!!!

How beautiful..... I am so happy for you all and I pray that many blessing be bestowed on you all...:grouphug:

Thanks Brandi!!!

....way-y-y-y-y-y kewl! :thumbsup2

Thanks Kim!!!!

HOW COOL is that! Congratulations Mimi, PawPaw and Mommy and Daddy to be. :grouphug:

Angel16

Thanks Ann!!!

I wonder if we can get a new logo for this way passing the last one!

:rolleyes1 LOL - lets see how far we get first!!! ;)

Where is the best (cheapest) place to buy annual passes?

We'll be purchasing Florida Resident Annual Passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter