• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sams Club

gibbys1

<font color=green>It is a small world as they say!
I just wanted to let anyone who needs a new pair of Birkinstock sandals know that I just bought a pair at Sams Club for $39. I think I paid $80 for my last pair so this is a great price. They had some with 2 and 3 straps and some with a back strap.

Great buy, what styles did they have. I will have to go and check it out. What dept are they in, I've never seen shoes at Sam's before.

I bought my first Birkenstocks at Sam's 8-9 years ago, and I still have them. Birkenstocks are sooo comfy.

Ceecee. believe it or not that is my nickname! The box says Betula,would that be the style? They were in the front of Sam's by the door and towards the middle near some clothing.

We also have these, they were on an endcap on the main isle as you walk to the back. Me and the DH each got a pair!! We love these and couldnt turn away for $39!!!

Alisa:bounce:

Any tips on the sizing on Birkies? DH and I were in our store over the weekend, but decided not to take the time on a busy Sunday to try to figure out sizes. The boxes we saw were labeled "unisex".

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter