San Fransisco and Alcatrez Tour

soccer32

Mouseketeer
We are heading to San Fransisco in July. Can anyone recommend an Alcatrez Tour Company and what tour is better day or night? Any other recommendations for tourist things to do in SF? Thanks for your help.:)

We went in Oct. 06. There was only ! tour company it might be called Alcatrez Cruises at Pier 33 and Bay Street. We only did the day tour and it was very interesting its a self guide tour. Every few years the national parks dept. changes tour groups. I would do a internet search. Also book in advance as they do sell out. :hippie: :hippie: Also check out Urban Safari Tours they take you in a jeep to non tourist areas. Very interesting tour . They have a web site

It has been about 4 years since we went but the night tour was fantastic. Along with the headset tour just like you get during the day, there were also several park rangers who were featuring live presentations on a variety of subjects in several areas around the prison.

The view of SFO at night was just incredible

I highly recommend the night time Alcatraz tour and the day time Bay cruise under the Golden Gate.

Yeah, I was in SF last week and I couldn't get to Alcatraz. Sold out a week in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter