Sanaa @ AKL info please

ChristopherFamily

Earning My Ears
We will be visiting Gma and not staying on site. I want to take my kids to breakfast at Sanaa one morning but am not sure if we could even park there since reservations are not taken for breakfast.

What would be the best time to eat there to see the animals and where do you suggest I park?

Thank you

We will be visiting Gma and not staying on site. I want to take my kids to breakfast at Sanaa one morning but am not sure if we could even park there since reservations are not taken for breakfast.

What would be the best time to eat there to see the animals and where do you suggest I park?

Thank you
Have you considered having breakfast at Boma because then you can make a reservation.

If you don’t want to do that, I guess you can just try driving up to the gate and asking the guard if you can go in and have breakfast at Sanaa. But, you should be prepared to hear no. You can park at Disney Springs, and then take a Disney bus to AKL, but, those do not start running until 10. You could also pay to park at AK, and then take a bus to AKL.

I think the best animal viewing times are relatively early in the morning, before 10 o’clock and then later around dusk. Sometimes in the middle of the day, especially if it’s very hot, the animals are all resting in shady areas

The animals are fed near the main viewing areas at both Jamboree and Kidani around Dinner time or 5. That is the best time and after to see the animals if not staying at the resort…. And truthfully even if you are. At that time of day you will have no issue with the bus from DS. If you can swing Boma or Sanaa you can park otherwise it is anyone’s guess if they will allow.

Like others have said, you would have to ask at the gate to park at Kidani to eat breakfast at Sanaa. Parking at AKL-K is mostly underneath the hotel. There is a bit of parking out front but not much. Perhaps you could uber or lyft there or at least to AK park and then bus to Kidani?

Like others have said, you would have to ask at the gate to park at Kidani to eat breakfast at Sanaa. Parking at AKL-K is mostly underneath the hotel. There is a bit of parking out front but not much. Perhaps you could uber or lyft there or at least to AK park and then bus to Kidani?
I thought about the Uber but there will be 6 of us and most times we cannot get someone who can accommodate our needs.

Since breakfast at Sanaa is quick service, you might be able to get a lunch reservation (earliest) and use that as your entrance to the guard for an early entry. Of course, the 2-hour cancellation window might be in effect so I would be cognitive of that. Otherwise, I'd aim for late afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter