Sandra C

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
Thanks for the welcome back. I work tons in the summer to get my time off for hockey season, but I am planning my May trip so I am back.

Ah, yes, hockey season. I assume the tryouts have started already, no?

DD (who's now PW-aged) is one of 3 goalies remaining in the hunt for the two spots on our PeeWee AA team. Next tryout is tomorrow night, and the final one is Saturday. Personally, I think she's the No. 2 goalie of the three, but I guess we'll see if the coaches agree with me.

We'll have to do a better job of connecting at the Provincials than we did last year. Assuming the girls make the Provincials, that is. :) Geez, here I am talking about the Provincials and the season hasn't even started, yet.

- Mike

Mike was asking about you a while back! We are having another DISmeet at the Shell Info Centre Sept 29 1pm ~ Can you make it? S

Well Hi there hockeymom! I tried to get in touch with you this summer to set up a meet with Canadave. Maybe we'll try now, but I've been having internet troubles and I'm not sure how long I"ll be connected this time:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter