Sanford to Cornonado Springs ballpark cost via Uber or Lyft?

BradyBrenMom

It's all about that Dole Whip!
A direct flight to Disney for our June trip would have us fly into Sanford--can anyone give me a rough estimate of the cost for an Uber or Lyft from Sanford to Coronado Springs resort? I tried downloading the apps and doing a search but I was afraid I'd actually book something, lol. I know that costs vary depending on time of day and demand, but I'd love a ballpark figure from someone who has used it recently to get from Sanford to their resort. Thanks!

Rough calculation $69 plus tip. You can run estimates in the Uber or Lyft app.
Thank you so much. I live in such a rural area that I'd need to drive 45 minutes to get to somewhere that offered an uber or lyft, lol, so my experience with the apps is pretty non-existent. I did download them and try to get an estimate until it asked me to confirm, and then I backed out of it before I had the information I needed.

I understand its just confirming the addresses, I ran it though Lyft but there is another screen that is more like "Request my Ride" or something like that. Another site you can play with is ride.guru it compares a bunch of options including a taxi.

Late October 2023 my husband and I used Uber from Sanford to Pop Century and back and the total cost including tips was 143.00 dollars. It was my first time using Uber and I was a little nervous but it went well. So easy. And we had great drivers both ways. Hope that helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter