• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Saratoga LO vs Dedicated

beeaimee

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

We had booked a 1BR villa at SSR for this June, but after much contemplation called and upgraded to a 2BR villa today! We are cash-paying guests from the UK and on the website it stated that the 2BR has "1 king bed in master bedroom, 2 queen beds in second bedroom, 1 queen-size pull-down bed in living room and 1 twin-size pull-down bed in living room." i.e. is a dedicated 2 bedroom.

I've done a little research and have seen that cash bookings for 2BRs are automatically dedicated rooms, is this the same for SSR? We really don't want a LO as we much prefer having 2 proper queen size beds in the second bedroom. Would you recommend that I call up anyway and add this as a request?

Thanks in advance!

A 2 bedroom LO is a specific booking category. You should be good but if you want to call and make sure they note you don’t want a LO you could do that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter