Sayhello

If you are still up have a great, great trip!!!:):):)

What time is your flight?
Still up, trying to get last minute stuff done. I'd *like* to be done packing before I go to bed (hopefully in about an hour!).

My flight actually leaves at 3:30pm EST. So I'm leaving home at 1:30. (Fortunately, I live pretty close to the airport!) It was either that, or leave at 8am, which would mean leaving home at 6am. I'd've been so tired & rushed... I never do good when I'm rushed; I always forget stuff. And I am SO not a morning person!!!! So I arrive in Fairbanks at 12:30 am. THEIR time. Which will be be 4:30 am for me. It was either start exhausted, or arrive exhausted. :) That would be why I'm arriving a day early! And why I sprung for the pre-day. I want ABD to pick me up, take me to the hotel, wish me a good night, and "See you in the morning!"

Thanks for the good wishes, Tozzie! I am pretty damned excited!!!

Sayhello

Sayhello....hope you have a wonderful vacation and that it is all you hoped and wished for!! Enjoy :) Will look forward to your trip report too!

Sayhello, have a wonderful time! And I'm looking forward to having a wonderful time with you next year! :)

Dotti

Thanks, kjd & dotti! I will do my best to have a good time & take fabulous pics! It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it!!! ;)

Looking forward to traveling with you, too, Dotti!

Sayhello

I hope you have a great time which I Know you will take way to many pictures and enjoy.I booked this for July 2010 so I'm looking forward to your trip report

Just a quick "Hello!" from Denali National Park!!!!! I'm heading out in just a few minutes to get dinner, but since I saw the computer in the Lobby of the Denali Grande Lodge was available, I thought I'd do a run-by post! :goodvibes

Alaska is FABULOUS!!!!! Not to jinx it, but we have had THE MOST MAGNIFICENT WEATHER POSSIBLE here! :thumbsup2 It has been in the high 60's, low 70's and SUNNY! Fabulous, fabulous weather. And Alaska is vast and magnificent. There are 15 of us, and our guides are Rae & Jesse. Great, enthusiastic, knowledgeable guides. :cool1: Except for the "dry house" port-a-potties :eek:, it's been a dream! So far, I have many wonderful pictures I can hardly wait to post when I get back... and I hope to take MANY more in the days to come!

Thanks all for your good wishes! They appear to be working!

(Oh, and the guides say the theming and pins are staying. No clue where that came from! :confused3 They're also aware of the unhappiness the loss of the EBD has caused, but they really can't do much about that...

Anywhoo... I'm outta here! I'll report back next chance I get!

Sayhello

Just a quick "Hello!" from Denali National Park!!!!! I'm heading out in just a few minutes to get dinner, but since I saw the computer in the Lobby of the Denali Grande Lodge was available, I thought I'd do a run-by post! :goodvibes

Alaska is FABULOUS!!!!! Not to jinx it, but we have had THE MOST MAGNIFICENT WEATHER POSSIBLE here! :thumbsup2 It has been in the high 60's, low 70's and SUNNY! Fabulous, fabulous weather. And Alaska is vast and magnificent. There are 15 of us, and our guides are Rae & Jessie. Great, enthusiastic, knowledgeable guides. :cool1: Except for the "dry house" port-a-potties :eek:, it's been a dream! So far, I have many wonderful pictures I can hardly wait to post when I get back... and I hope to take MANY more in the days to come!

Thanks all for your good wishes! They appear to be working!

(Oh, and the guides say the theming and pins are staying. No clue where that came from! :confused3 They're also aware of the unhappiness the loss of the EBD has caused, but they really can't do much about that...

Anywhoo... I'm outta here! I'll report back next chance I get!

Sayhello

Great to hear from you and I am very happy you are having a good time!!!

Sayhello, glad you are enjoying Alaska! The restroom facilities improve in the latter part of the trip. :) Have you seen the Aurora Borealis?

Sayhello~
So glad you are having great weather and enjoying your trip! I'm keeping an eye out for your trip report...

popcorn::

Just a quick update. Weather continues to be spectacular! I leave for home tomorrow (Saturday) and will try & post at least some preliminary stuff on Sunday.

*Loved* this trip!

Sayhello

Just a quick update. Weather continues to be spectacular! I leave for home tomorrow (Saturday) and will try & post at least some preliminary stuff on Sunday.

*Loved* this trip!

Sayhello

YES! So happy to hear you *loved* the Alaska trip ... waiting patiently for that report and of course the pictures. Take your time and do your laundry. :)

Just found out today that the Disney Wonder will be starting cruises to Alaska in June of 2011; we looked at the planned ports--not much overlap with the ABD Alaska. (The cruise will leave from Vancouver).

Sounds like you had a great time.Good :thumbsup2 can't wait for your trip report and pictures.Do you think you could post some pictures of the pins you got.I booked this for July2010

I'm back, I'm dead tired, but happy! I'll try & post at least the first bit tomorrow!

Although I *may* start with my "extra" day in Anchorage yesterday. (Can you say "Whoops, I tripped, and spent the morning in the ER getting staples put in my head???)

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter