SB: Finished another page. This one WDW FOOD related...

SplshMtn99

<font color=blue>She talks to me in pretty <font c
...so, what better place to post it. LOL

The O's & the photo mat are a picture of rice krispies that I took. You'll understand why when you see the page.

This page was a good way to use up 3 not so great pics I had from 3 different parks.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/28003083/28004949KwKMnteZdd
(just above the photo, where it says "fit in window" - you can click to "normal" to get closer view)

By the way, Webshots.com is my new replacement for photopoint.com. You can click "Disney Scrapbook Layouts" to see them all if you wish.

Very, very cute!!!!

Wow - is that your own handwriting? If so, you write beautifully! That is my downfall in my scrapbooks, my messy handwriting!

I'm heading back to look at your other pages!
Pam

Pam, if you mean the writing in the title or the list of foods, that's a font from CK Creative Lettering.

However, the writing around the pictures is my own handwriting.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who photographs food - and now I know what to do with the pictures! That was a GREAT idea.

What a great page, I love the idea of taking the rice krispie pic to use as a mat- you are very creative!!
P.S. I love webshots, I use them for my screen savers and wallpaper!!

Grover in Winnipeg
:D :smooth: :D :smooth:

What a great idea for a layout! And I love the "Rice Krispy" mats! Thanks for sharing your creativity!!

What great Disney Layouts!!! I loved the huge postcards...they looked great! Are they acid free?

I only started scrapping about a year ago but I am so hooked already! I've only done a few albums but it is SO incredibly enjoyable! I have finally found a wonderful outlet for the artist in me :)

We are going to WDW and a DCL cruise in 16 days and I am so excited!!! I don't know if am more excited about the actual vacation or scrapping it when I get back LOL :bounce:

I have made a list of specific pictures I want so I can scrap them HAHA pathetic huh? :)

Thanks for sharing your albums! You're very talented!!

I'm not sure if they are acid free. I have seen quite a few people use them. They are even in the Creating Keepsakes "Big Idea Book of Disney Memories". I didn't see anyone use them quite the way I did on the itinerary page however.

Have a great time on your trip!!!

My dream is someday to make it to your neck of the woods - Canadian Rockies. My mom went & her pictures are BEAUTIFUL! It can only be better in real life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter