Scam Stories

LOL here's a good one...i was on a vmk fan site and i was offering for green flips in one of my threads. so this girl PM's me and says "what is your AIM name, if you have one. i want to talk about the green flips offer"

excited, i gave it to her and we started talking. she told me that her brother "worked for VMK and would get me free green flips"

immediately i knew she was just trying to scam me. so i went along with it and gave her the login information and password to a fake, mule title. so she "went to put the flips on the account" and she told me for some reason it wasnt working.

she said to me "is this your title that you always use? bc it wont work if you dont use this title all the time"

i said "no, but i have a lot of stuff on my real title and i dont want you to take it, just in case"

so she said "oh well i really dont care if you're rich or not, i just want to help you out."

so i said, "well, tyvm but no thanks, i think i'll get flips on my own."

she was like "fine, whatever" and then blocked me.

LOL ppl these days think we are so dumb...but in reality, we're not....not even close.

oh and if you want to know what happened to her, the girl that tried to get me has been banned from vmk for all eternity and banned from all vmk fan sites. i knew her name and turned her in to staff on the fan site and they caught her and banned her. they found proof bc apparently someone else fell for her evil scam and got her inferno, stitch set, and 5 rooms worth at least 10 more infernos. it was so sad to see, but she was banned, and now it is all good :)

~Green

CL_GreenStitch said:
LOL here's a good one...i was on a vmk fan site and i was offering for green flips in one of my threads. so this girl PM's me and says "what is your AIM name, if you have one. i want to talk about the green flips offer"

excited, i gave it to her and we started talking. she told me that her brother "worked for VMK and would get me free green flips"

immediately i knew she was just trying to scam me. so i went along with it and gave her the login information and password to a fake, mule title. so she "went to put the flips on the account" and she told me for some reason it wasnt working.

she said to me "is this your title that you always use? bc it wont work if you dont use this title all the time"

i said "no, but i have a lot of stuff on my real title and i dont want you to take it, just in case"

so she said "oh well i really dont care if you're rich or not, i just want to help you out."

so i said, "well, tyvm but no thanks, i think i'll get flips on my own."

she was like "fine, whatever" and then blocked me.

LOL ppl these days think we are so dumb...but in reality, we're not....not even close.

oh and if you want to know what happened to her, the girl that tried to get me has been banned from vmk for all eternity and banned from all vmk fan sites. i knew her name and turned her in to staff on the fan site and they caught her and banned her. they found proof bc apparently someone else fell for her evil scam and got her inferno, stitch set, and 5 rooms worth at least 10 more infernos. it was so sad to see, but she was banned, and now it is all good :)

~Green

<name removed>? a mod there that is also a disser banned that user after I reported them acegoalkeepers account was hacked by that person and was being used to help trick ace is back tho I almost fell for it

churrotopia said:
This is what happened to me-

I was in a trade room when a person comes in. He is wearing a stitch hat. I have a lot of rare stuff, but not the stuff that most people would want for one of those. I asked him if his stitch hat was for trade, and one out of a million people, he says it IS for trade. He follows me to my room like I ask him to, then says set up what you have. Once I have, he says "That's a good offer. I'll trade you the stitch on the half way point." My sister is in the room too, and she tells me to go for it, even though I was nervous. I do it, and get dc in the middle of the second trade (the one where he should've given me the hat.) When I get back on he isn't on my friend list and he left my room (I could see that from my sister's computer.) I find his room. I ask him for the hat and I get booted. I keep coming to his room, later on, and he is afraid (he built himself inside a fortress of ICE CHAIRS for crying out loud!) but he keeps booting me.

This is my revenge part :p

I went on both of my sister's and my brother's accounts, going into the scammer's room. One of my sisters he knew from before, so she got the boot. On my other sisters I said "Is your stitch hat for trade?" he says yes but for full room offers only. I say "I bet you could get a lot of stuff if you scam people" he says "Yeah but I DON'T scam people." I can't resist saying "You scammed my sister." BOOT. (This is the best one) I go on my brother's and chat casually for a while. Then I say "Hey ___ I saw you earlier, and I was wondering is your stitch hat for trade?" He gets REALLY SCARED. He says "You are one of them!!" I play dumb, saying stuff like "One of who?" and then he just says "She is not getting her stuff back. You can tell the rest of them to run monkey circles (whatever that means)" BOOT.

But hey, there's a happy ending :) I got my stuff back from the VMK staff. So no harm done really I guess. If you want his name PM me or something. pirate:
A fortress of ice chairs! :lmao: :lmao:

I used to use VMK Guide before I switched over to Dis, and someone says Trading VIP Code, this is partly my fault because there is a VIP pin and a Badge and I did not ask witch one, so I say I offer a bird hat and HSM Piano ( I know it is not a good offer but I was just trying to see what she wanted ) so she said she would accept it, later on we meet on VMK she has already sent me the first three parts of the code and she said after you give me the items I will send the rest of the code, so I give the items, she sends the rest of the code and I go to use it and it DOESNT WORK! I was SO mad :furious: so I send her a PM and I was yelling YOU SCAMMER!!! YOU SCAMMED ME! She laughs and says "Well its your lose girl!" Inever go on VMK Guide anymore, it is just not as safe as the Dis!

Heres My Scam Story:
Lalala ( I Acutally Said That While I Waled In the Room ) This Girl ( Not Saying Her Title ) Said "Trading Crown Looking For Dress bottom" Me: " I'll Trade Dress Bottom FOr Your Crown" - Trades I DC - - I Come Back - "Sorry I Dc" Her: "Thats Okay" - Trade Puts Stuff Up - She DIdn't Put Up Crown,Second try She Did,Third Try She Said Can't You See The - Beep - Crown?!?! ( There Is Nothing There ) Me:If I try To Click Accept It Says more Of A Swap. Her ( Bad Word ) You ( Another Bad Word ) Report ,Staff Message. Yay Me!! :wave2:

Some Kid In A trade Room Said ill Give You Inferno if you trade me and i was like ok.. so i did and he said give me all your stuff first and i was like Not Gonna Happen! what a bum =] lol

People are always begging me and trying to trade me cheap stuff for my bat magic, but I just close the trade window.

Someone asked for my troy costume for his flying carpet chair. He said it was rare, so i traded it. It turns out that it was the one that 150 at neds. I told him that it was not rare and all he did was laugh and exit the room. Could someone tell me how to contact VMK plz?

Wow, this stinks. More and more people are getting scammed out there by jerks. To contact VMK, you have to go to the main page and send them mail. Hope this resolves your problem.

Don't bother contacting VMK for a mistake you made.

The first thing you should do is go to every store in VMK. Look at all the
stuff for sale. Try to retain it in memory. If not, close a trade window
and THEN look to see if the item is on sale somewhere. If you click the
"SHOP" button, you'll see everything in the stores you've visited except
items under "Specials". You need to visit the stores to see "Specials".

And isn't the sweat outfit for boys still for sale? I know the red dress from
High School Musical is still for sale under "Specials" at the Emporium.

Buy yourself a new outfit and consider yourself lucky that you didn't get
taken for an item you can't easily replace. And please visit the stores
to become familiar with buyable items!

Don't trade if you don't know the value of stuff.

That is advice I'd give anyone.

Yeah you guys are right, atleast it wasn't something rare, but i'm still mad! All the items of the troy costume are 500 each, but the flying carpet chair is 150, I lost money.

astrostan said:
Someone asked for my troy costume for his flying carpet chair. He said it was rare, so i traded it. It turns out that it was the one that 150 at neds. I told him that it was not rare and all he did was laugh and exit the room. Could someone tell me how to contact VMK plz?
consider yourself lucky i traded my gold ears and baseball pants and shoes for a purple haunted mansion chair!

jasonpwns said:
<name removed>? a mod there that is also a disser banned that user after I reported them acegoalkeepers account was hacked by that person and was being used to help trick ace is back tho I almost fell for it

although the name was removed, i know what you were saying. it is another VMK fan site. and yes, AceGoalKeeper's account WAS hacked on this site i am talking about. she has gotten her name back and the hacker has been banned. i reported her name to that site's staff bc she PM'ed me AGAIN with a different title, asking if i would trade my Green flip flops for her "3* inferno"

~Green

speaking of scamming.. at this very moment someone is pulling a "my sister is crazy she only trades with me" thing

i cant believe i fell for it being a nice person and all i guess i am just TOO soft!! this poor girl said that she was trading a stitch hat and i asked her to trade and i offered all the rare i had with me and she said to trade with her first that thats how she trades and i said that she was just lying and told her several times to show me the hat and she said she does that bc these other ppl who stole her stitch hat did that so she does that to make sure she doesnt get her stuff stolen so i just accepted and asked to trade again and she left so i reported but forgot her title and am still reporting. i just lost: two pirate wells, snow carpet, blue typhoon lagoon crate, super green pants and shoes, wanted poster, gold ears, magenta rocketship and stitch porters. dont you think im stupid?

Stupid? No. Gullible? Yes. There is a difference. I'm sorry you got scammed. I hope you get your stuff back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter