***Scavenger Hunt Exchange sent/received***.....COMPLETED!

Went on my scavenger hunt yesterday and had help from my BFs son. We had lots of fun finding everything.
I'll try to ship by tomorrow evening!

Looks like I'm behind everyone. I did get some shopping done Saturday but I still.have plenty to do!

My package is ready to go. and I finally got the USPS website to work, so I scheduled the pick up for tomorrow.

I had a stupidly busy weekend, but I did snag 2 things that can fill multiple categories while I was at Target, so that should help me :) I've actually started a spreadsheet of what I bought that can fill multiple categories so I know which one will actually end up going with which category. I know, I know, I'm OCD about organizing stuff sometimes lol

Have fun shopping everyone!

Be sure to post here when you actually mail out so I can mark you off the list.

The package I sent was delivered Monday......hope to hear someone check in soon.

March 3, 2014 , 9:57 am Delivered

The package I sent was delivered Monday......hope to hear someone check in soon.

March 3, 2014 , 9:57 am Delivered

Tax season is in full swing:hyper:

Nancy sent me the following.

--potholder
--red apple wreath votive
--crystal candle holder
--Easter ball toy for the spring related item
--white rock shaped like a turtle
--purple pen
--"S"tamp
--Easter cupcake papers
--Mickey & Minnie Christmas coffee mug
--Mickey & Minnie salt & pepper shakers
--Mickey dish towel
--mini sprayers to keep me cool
--Universal Studios lanyard :scratchin
--a set of bag clips in difference sizes
--football magic towel

Nancy also sent a few extras: calendar, greeting cards, Disney soaps and Beauty & Beast bag

Thanks Nancy for all the "neat" items. :goodvibes

I will pick up my final items tomorrow and get my boxes in the mail on Friday.

Glad to hear it arrived, Cindy........good luck getting through tax season.

Reminder: tomorrow is mail day!! We still have 3 packages to get sent out.

clhcpaca and JillyBean did you get your packages mailed out?? Today is the day!!
Please post

clhcpaca and JillyBean did you get your packages mailed out?? Today is the day!!
Please post

Yes, my packages went out today.

I also received a package yesterday, but I left the list at home. Since I have to work tomorrow, I will bring the list to work and post the contents.

Thanks for checking in, Cindy.....looking forward to hearing what you received.

JillyBean.....how about you? Did yours get mailed out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter