scavenger hunt ideas?

Diamond_Girls

DIS Veteran
A friend of mine and I are trying to come up with scavenger hunt ideas for 4 children ages 7 -11 to help pass the time until we get to go to Disney World at the end of August.

We are thinking of creating a huge puzzle - every time they find a "clue" it will be a puzzle piece that will lead them to the next clue...

For example, we will give clues and one puzzle piece will be to go to a local water park for part of the day and it will "Blizzard Beach". We'll probably make the new Disney flick part of this as well as dinner out at a resaurant.

Any ideas for around the house for clues?

PS: The ultimate reward they will get is Disney Dollars!

Thanks for your help!

I think this is a great idea. I want to hear your final ideas if you don't mind. Here are a few that I can think of:

1. ask questions from any of the Disney movies.

2. if you have been to the parks before - questions from any of the rides.

3. if you have any of the Disney travel books - questions from there.

4. find answers from Disney related websites

5. hide Disney things around the house

I love this idea! I only have one BIG kid... 36 year old SO, has never been to Disney. Our trip in September will be a first, and I've been trying to come up with ideas to pass the time until we leave. I've already created a little "activity" book for him for the plane trip. A scavenger hunt the week before leaving would be perfect.

Would love to hear more ideas on this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter