*****Scavenger Hunt Sent/Received*****.....COMPLETED!!

I think everyone agrees on that. It is so much fun!!

It will be running the same time as the travel size.

Got my package yesterday from Michelle.
Lime green- pea pod bath salts- very cute
Square- snow white bear and book
Animal- Hamster
MM item- pins
Sweet treat- Harry Potter jelly beans- which DD5 opened and went outside and planted some to grow a bean stalk.
Salty treat Wheat thins
Key ring- teddy bear with a pin kdress on
flower item- flowered barretts
$1.00 elastics
Hair item- scrunches
reusable bag 2 GAC bag/.bakpacks
free pen- GAc giveaway pen
P item- Physician's forumla bronzer
Lip balm- medicatedlip balm
Somewhere you have been- A cute tshirt from the Jackson NH duck race.

She also sent several extra goodies but I may not be able to list all of them because DD5 & DD19 were taking things out of the box faster then I could see them
A package of pens, shrek toys from McDonalds- Donkey and gingerbread man, Princess stickers, tricky stickers glasses crod, coffees.

Thanks so much

Got my package yesterday from Michelle.
Lime green- pea pod bath salts- very cute
Square- snow white bear and book
Animal- Hamster
MM item- pins
Sweet treat- Harry Potter jelly beans- which DD5 opened and went outside and planted some to grow a bean stalk.
Salty treat Wheat thins
Key ring- teddy bear with a pin kdress on
flower item- flowered barretts
$1.00 elastics
Hair item- scrunches
reusable bag 2 GAC bag/.bakpacks
free pen- GAc giveaway pen
P item- Physician's forumla bronzer
Lip balm- medicatedlip balm
Somewhere you have been- A cute tshirt from the Jackson NH duck race.

She also sent several extra goodies but I may not be able to list all of them because DD5 & DD19 were taking things out of the box faster then I could see them
A package of pens, shrek toys from McDonalds- Donkey and gingerbread man, Princess stickers, tricky stickers glasses crod, coffees.

Thanks so much

glad you all could find something - please let me know how the bean stalk planting goes!:lmao:

I will have your sender check, Rose Mary....it should have arrived by now.

How about you, Mary?? Any news?

I pm'd the info to you Nancy! :thumbsup2
Not sure why it's taking so long...you can check and see too. Looks like the USPS was lazy over the weekend...? Postman picked the package up on May 21st, but it was not scanned until May 24. ? I know they work on Saturdays and Sundays, even though they aren't open to the public, so I'm not sure why they took their good old time with my package. Destination is scheduled for May 26th according to the USPS website.

Well that is today ....so hopefully Rose Mary will find a box in her mail tdoay ::yes::

Funny isn't it. Seems to take longer the closer you are. :rolleyes:

Recently I bought a DVD that was shipped from 90 miles away. They mailed it Priority on a Wednesday and I got it Saturday. :confused3 I have had mine get to Nancy in less time. :confused3

::yes:: 2 days cross country, 3 or more a couple states away. Guess it has to do with the planes and when they leave.

Both senders have gotten back to me. Both have DC and they should both be delivered today.

Yep, I think Princess Nikki could have met me halfway and I would have gotten my package sooner. Of course, then we would just have had to continue on down to Orlando for some Magic with Mickey! ;)
I did receive my package today! I love it:

Lime green item: kazoo & anti bacterial hand gel
Item that is square: Secrets Journal
Animal shaped item: stuffed ladybug (I'll have to keep that hidden from my ex MIL she loves Ladybug stuff)
Item w/Mickey Mouse: shampoo & conditioner from WDW
Sweet treat: Lollipop, Lifesavers, & candies
Salty treat: TGI Fridays Pizza Chips which my son has already taken off with.
Key Ring: Intruder alert (really cool)
Item with flowers: Luau beverage cozy that I :love:
$1 item: Hearts scrapbook
Something for Hair or Head: shower hair wrap :lmao: same one I sent to my person
Reusable bag: Brazil bag from Subway, will be great to carry lunch to work in
Pen: Beach Community Bank
Item that starts with P: a Pin, Family reunion pin from WDW
Lip balm/gloss: Mounds coconut lib balm (gonna be sure to wear around my sister, she hates coconut and it will drive her crazy, mean huh?)
Literature/brochure: Walt Disney World & Dothan, Alabama

Thanks so much Princess Nikki!
Can't wait til July to do it all again, this was really fun.

:woohoo: Sounds great!!

That just leaves the one. Hope we will hear good news on that one today also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter