School Swap--COMPLETE

Question!!

I have mine ready to mail - I did 6 for 6th grade which my DD will be in next year.

I have time to switch so thought I better ask - in CA our 6th graders do Outdoor Education - like science camp - so my elements have that feel. But I did not really think about it. Maybe others don't do that in 6th grade??

Thoughts?

We actually do an overnight camping trip so it works for me!

Just dropped off in the mail today. I will PM you the DC number. Thanks again for hosting!

Hanne

Hanne your box arrived today. Everything is beautiful :) I especially love how you painted on the "A" for art!

Our due date is next Friday. Just wanted to check and see where everyone is at :)

Cheryl - I am hoping to have these out on Monday after we get back from Maryland. At the VERY latest they will go out Tuesday or Wednesday. You will have them by Friday. I am almost done...just a couple to complete, but I have them packed to work on while I'm away!

Thanks for checking in :) Don't worry there is no big rush. Just wanted to see how everyone was coming on finishing up. My pieces are just about finished. I can't wait to see what y'all have made!

Stephanie--your package arrived today. Your pieces are even more beautiful in person :) Thanks for the gift :hug:

Thanks for letting me know they arrived! I've already got plans for all the sets from this swap since I'm trying to have DS's school book finished by the time he graduates!!! I've got one month, I sure hope I can do it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter