School Swap--COMPLETE

I'm in. Going back to check which groups.

Looks like 5 or 6 for me.

DIT- you can disregard the PM - I didn't realize someone was already your buddy.

I'll be opening the sign-ups on Monday. Are there any changes or additions that need to be made?

I'll post a link to last years swap pics if anyone can tell me how ;)

Stephanie - pm me your choices! I'd be happy to be your buddy! :hug:

I sent you a pm the other day with my choices, but my work schedule has changed and I'm now not working tomorrow. I'll be around to sign myself up now!!!! I just sent you a pm telling you this, but thought it wouldn't hurt to have it in 2 places! Thanks for offering to be my sign-up buddy.

I sent you a pm the other day with my choices, but my work schedule has changed and I'm now not working tomorrow. I'll be around to sign myself up now!!!! I just sent you a pm telling you this, but thought it wouldn't hurt to have it in 2 places! Thanks for offering to be my sign-up buddy.

I got it!! Have a great day off!

I'm hoping to be up by 7 to open the swap (I haven't slept more than 3 hours for 4 nights :() If I'm a little late y'all can start signing up and I'll catch up ;)

I'll give this one a miss, as I still have loads of stuff left from the last one (I guess we just don't have as many events as you do in a school year:confused3)

We'll miss you, but, I totally understand. I'm even only planning on a few groups.

Good morning :) We're officially open :)

Morning Cheryl!!!
good luck with your first Hostessing!!!

I would like

Group B - 8th grade
Group E - School Picture
Group F - Award
Group M - #7
Group P - Letter O

thanks!!

Good Morning! I'm only signing up for a couple of groups because I have most of the other stuff already.

I'd like:

Group G - Dance
Group JJ - Grad Night

Thanks!

Good morning. Can't wait for this one - I have three boys and not a page made for any of their school scrapbooks (and one is a sophomore)! Guess I better sign up for a few groups so I have something to work with. :lmao:

May I please have:
A - Any
B - Any
C - General School
D - Any
E - Report Card or Last Day
I - school bus
JJ - Senior Portrait
L - Any
M - Any

Thanks
Danielle

Morning Cheryl! Hope you got some good sleep last night!

I'll take:

E . Moments - 1. First Day

H. Sports - 5. Wrestling

I. Misc. - 1. Bus

L - any

M - any

N - any

O - any

P - any

Q - any

Thanks!! Good luck on your first hosting gig!!!

updated to here :)

Danielle--I just picked slots for some of your groups. If you'd rather have a different grade let me know.

Nope - not picky - especially since I have all of them to do in their books.

Good luck hostessing! The MK swap has kept me hoppin this first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter