Sci-Fi after Fantasmic?

goofy4dizney

DEWBERRY in VMK
We're booked for the early dinner at H&V for the Fantasmic package (4:30 PM), so are thinking about hitting the Sci-Fi after the show for dessert. The park is open until 10 PM, so that should give us plenty of time, right? I was just wondering if we should make PS for this -- and are they even open that late?

Thanks for the reply, Jasminesmommy! But how late is "not that late"?

If Fantasmic starts at 6:30, and the park is open until 10 PM, that wouldn't give us enough time to grab dessert at the Sci-Fi before it closes? I thought the restaurants closed when the park does...

Anybody help me out here?:confused:

I didn't realise they had a show that early. You shpuld definetly make it. I think the last reservation is 1 hour before closing if I remeber correctly unless things have changed you can call dining and ask them unless they haven't released those hours yet.

Thanks for the followup reply, Jasminesmom! I guess I should just go ahead and call Disney Dining, and find out from them. Just wasn't sure that they take PS's for dessert only... They have released December hours already, by the way.

They can not turn you away because you only want Dessert. The waiter may be angry only because of the tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter