Scrapbook Challenge #1: Due 9/24

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Here we go:

Let's try these challenges again... Sometimes we just need a challenge to get those creative juices flowing again...

This challenge will be a sketch challenge.. Try to keep it as close to the original sketch as you can..but there is lee-way..

Here is the sketch..

In my sketch, I may use a 5x7 on mine but on some I will probably use a 4x6... Also, I will probably be using a PL style card where the 3x4 photos are located. I have many ideas floating around in my head.

I get a lot of my sketch inspiration HERE #406

I will post my LO or two in the next few days. I have a football game tonight for my DS so I will not be able to work on it today.

Deadline is 9/24. Then if we want I can draw a name from a hat to host the next challenge or I can continue to do it... Just let me know your thoughts.

Please note: this can be adjusted to an 8x8, 6x6 or whatever size you prefer. It can be traditional, digital, hybrid.. if you want to do it even in a PL style format feel free.

Most important: HAVE FUN

I haven't spent much time on the scrap boards in years, but I would love to make a sizable dent in my scrapping backup before my twins arrive and with all those pics of them I know I will fall so much further behind! :rotfl2:

Hope to find some time this weekend to get in on the challenge.

Here is mine (times 3). Do y'all have any suggestions for embellishments? I like them the way they are, but, the sketch does call for embellishments. These will be the "title page" for each section of my cruise album. I'm working on several more including~the ship; dining on the high seas; shows/entertainment; scenic cruising; Endicott Arm Fjord; and Seattle.

those turned out great Cheryl!

still need to work on mine!

I plan to finish mine this weekend...

I decided to do some deep cleaning and a MAJOR vacuum session this morning.. Oh and I have hard wood floors through most of the house... ;)

I actually scrapped a page today and started with this sketch as my inspiration... but totally took a left turn with the design. I'm hoping to try again tomorrow to see if I can stick to the sketch! :)

I actually scrapped a page today and started with this sketch as my inspiration... but totally took a left turn with the design. I'm hoping to try again tomorrow to see if I can stick to the sketch! :)

You can post what the sketch inspired you to do!! It's okay! ;)
I know that sometimes sketches inspire other ideas!!! No worries!!

I am going to get this sketch done by tomorrow.. I dislike when real life gets in the way of my scrapping and this week it sure has!:rolleyes2

I have a hard time deviating from the sketch. Can you teach me?

:woohoo:

I got my sketch done yesterday!! It was so nice to work on a page from scratch!!

Here are my 4 submissions:

Now, the questions are:

1. do you want me to extend this one more day?
2. do you want me to host again or do you want me to draw a name?

Please let me know! I really enjoyed this!!!

very cute Nan!

I didn't get to doing my pages :( was planning on doing it today, forgot the deadline with today ;)

I'm okay with you keeping it going!

Lisa--- work on it today..

I will keep this open til Wednesday and then start a new one..

I think next one (if I host) will be a real easy one...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter