Scrapping with SWAP items

Finished a bunch of layouts at a crop recently. A lot of the elements were made by me because I had pulled all the photos as I made the swap items and stored them with the extra paper etc. so for my crop these were easy "go to" layouts to make with supplies already organized. I can't give proper credit to everyone else...sorry. Id yourself if you made it though, okay?

AK at Christmas page: The title and little animals and the mask tag were made by Hopemax. I had to cut the word "lodge" off the title but I saved it and I'm planning to use it for a Wilderness Lodge layout. The 4 embellished squares were mine from a swap last year...don't recall which.
055.jpg

Coral Reef page: All the elements were made by me from past swaps (title and tag, journaling box and crush paper piecing).
057.jpg

Santa Goofy page: All the elements were made by me from past swaps (title and tag, presents and Santa Goofy paper piecing).
056.jpg

Hidden Mickeys page: The title was made by me from one of my first swaps. The Mickey hands photo mats were made by party of 3 I think. correct me if I'm wrong please.
054.jpg

Snow White page: The ride poster embellishment was made by Hopemax. The tag was made by Michibelle I think. Going off memory here...correct me if i'm wrong please.
062-1.jpg

Belle page: party of 3 made the 4 inch letter. I bought the paper piecing off ebay.
063-1.jpg

Animal Kingdom page: DisneyIsTerrific made the photo mats. cute!!
064.jpg

Bouncy Trouncy Fun page: Title and journaling box were mine. DisneyBarlans made the photo mats...they were part of a EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival group but worked perfectly for this layout.
061-1.jpg

Flower and Garden page: Title, journaling box, and mickey topiary made by me. rlovew made the altered paper clip with the yellow flower on it. Adorable!
051.jpg

Dole Whip page: I made the paper piecing for one of my first swaps (Surprise swap/MK I think).
059-1.jpg

Chef Mickey page: Frames were made by party of 3 as part of the dining swap.
058.jpg

A couple more that have no swap stuff on them but I couldn't help it... I wanted to share them. Is that okay?
060-1.jpg

052.jpg

Great job! I don't remember making those frames- I am guessing it was someone else.

Rebecca

Awesome pages! You put all those swap pieces to really good use!

The photo mats on the Animal Kingdom page are mine!:goodvibes

Yup those were my frames and yes Jennifer that was my B on the belle page!!
Thanks for using my stuff. I always love to see how people use my items.

Great pages everyone.

I've done some more pages - I've used a lot of my sets :blush: but I've got pages planned with my lovely swap stuf too:goodvibes

Mine from last year's everyday swap
scrapping001-1.jpg

scrapping002-1.jpg

Completed page swap (me again :guilty:) last year or earlier?
scrapping003-1.jpg

Me again (just shout if you're bored:rolleyes1) everyday swap this year
scrapping004-1.jpg

scrapping005-1.jpg

(note frugal use of scraps!)

Guess who?:rolleyes: Everyday or possible super sports
scrapping006-1.jpg

scrapping007-1.jpg

And finally - morgansmom2000 from the everyday swap
scrapping008-1.jpg

scrapping009-1.jpg

Although most of the pieces are mine, I would never have made them without swaps to fill, so thank you all:grouphug:

Mazda and NEE,
Just wanted to thank you both for using my pieces. It always gives me a warm fuzzy to know that someone thinks enough of something I made to use in their books!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter