SDD at 60+2...?

After reading all your posts, im assuming no one has gotten them at 30 days out?
On our previously planned trip for Labor Day weekend (rebooked for Christmas last minute), I was checking FP availability on MDE every few days starting 30 days before our trip since we didn't get SDD at my 30 day window. SDD popped up twice within those 30 days. First time I grabbed it for an evening time, second time I modified it to an earlier slot. I'm hoping I don't have to do that again for this upcoming rescheduled trip. It would be nice just to get it at 60 days and then not think about it.

I was able to see one available right at 7 am at 6:30 pm for 4 people 60+2 (for November 23). Our flight was earlier that day so couldn't take it. I'm hoping to get it in April.

We are going over thanksgiving. I just noticed the park hours changed. I was able to change my TSM for SDD today for Nov 30. It was not available at 60+4. Neither was it available my trip last month. But we did TSL in the evening one night and it was decent. I could not wake up for the 6am rope drop that day.

Anyone having luck getting SDD at 60+2 recently? My booking window is in three weeks and I'm hoping for an evening FP.
I got FP+ for 8 SDD Sunday when I happen to get on to check to see if there was one available. I was not able to get it when my 60 day window opened though. I was about 47 days out when I was able to grab it. So they are available you just have to keep checking.

It was available for 11/18 (60+3)for 5pm. It went shortly after opening at 7am

We added an extra day to the beginning of our trip. Flights from Minneapolis to Orlando on Christmas Day were significantly cheaper than December 26th. So now we will be looking for SDD at 60+3. Hopefully that makes life (slightly) easier. We will see next Saturday.

Last edited:
We went two weeks ago. We weren’t planning to go to Disney while and Florida and decided to go last minute. I got a FoP 3 days before, a 7DMT the day before and a SDD the day of. A

I traded times for 7DMT twice and SDD once. I had randomly checked several times the week before but the day before and day of had the most things pop up. Persistence refreshing does pay off.

My FP+ window opened this morning and I was able to get SDD for 60+3, we are going the days leading up to christmas! There were multiple times to choose from starting in the mid/late afternoon. I did go back to check the earlier dates and no SDD times were available.

Tomorrow's my FP day. Checking the FP availability, it looks like there are still some times for SDD on my 60+3, but we all know that by tomorrow AM they could already be gone. Let's hope there are no issues with MDE or my computer and I have the fastest fingers in the wilderness.

I was able to get it at 60+5 in September. It's at 11:30 am and I booked it first. I was also able to get FOP at 60+3. Those were the first rides I booked at 7am. Be ready and as soon as you log in go for it on your last day.

Congrats! Did you get any FoP? For what days?
I didn’t get FoP, but we have an anytime fastpass for it because we moved our September trip last minute and they let us keep all of those fastpasses we initially booked. I’m keeping an eye out for a FoP FP for Christmas Day though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter