Sea World and Busch Gardens offer admission on installment plans

What a great idea! Thats one of the reasons that we haven't done APs, due to the fact we need to buy FOUR of them, and that is good hunk of change!

And no interest, service charge either... very kind!

We just moved to Orlando August 1st, and with the giant cost of moving, as well as having to get 3 annual passes for WDW and Universal/IOA....I didn't see how I could get to SeaWorld anytime soon...but they've made if affordable and I ordered annual passes for myself and my 2 boys last night, I'll be paying $14 a month for a 2 year annual! The great thing is, we just got Sea World for now, but we can upgrade to add Busch Gardens later since I knew we wouldn't be getting out there for a little while!

Kudos to AnheiserBusch for getting MY business now! :D

I LOVE being a Floridian! :D :D :D

Great idea!! We will probably do this when our 2 year passes expire next year. How original! Sea World is also the first park where you can buy tickets online and print them out so you don't have to wait in line. Way to go Anheuser Busch!

More Kudos to them because I ordered our EZ Pay Gold passports on Wed. and I received the e-vouchers in the mail on Friday!!! I was expecting them to take 8-10 days...so now the boys and I are gonna hit SeaWorld tomorrow (Sunday). Something different for us! So many themeparks, so little time!

I LOVE it!!!

Karen :D

Glad it worked for you Karen! Welcome to Florida! Hope you make it out to the western side of the state soon and check out Busch Gardens as it is well worth the drive from Orlando. Let us know what you think of Sea World. We will be going back to SW the end of October for their Halloween weekend. You also get 50 percent off at Busch Gardens in Virginia now. The way they put coasters in the hilly terrain there is something special. It is our favorite of all the Busch parks. We make a yearly visit there and really feel we get a great value with our passes.

Make sure you see the new pet show at Sea World, it is something that always brings tears to my eye when they talk about the pets they have rescued. They also mentioned if you are having a problem finding a home for a pet, that you can bring it to the gate of the park and they will find a home for it. They really are a special organization. The behind the scenes tours are also neat to do after you have been to the park a few times and are looking for something new to do. Last time we went we saw them bringing in an injured manatee from one of the coasts while we are on the rescue tour. You also get a 50 percent discount on this with your pass! I hope you enjoy SW as much as my family does.

Todd

Todd,
Thank you for your warm welcome! It was a scary move for me to make, but I'm really glad I made it!!!
I've been to Sea World once or twice in the past. My 9 year old was only 3 last time, I think! We definitely plan to get out to Busch Gardens Tamps sometime soon, but I have to find myself a pt job first! :rolleyes: For now, we've been playing locally, which doesn't cost much in gas and/or tolls! ;)
I'm definitely looking forward to trying out Kraken too, I'm sure my kids aren't quite tall enough, and the tallest one probably wouldn't do it anyway, but I'm sure they'll let me! :D

Today we're taking care of business so tomorrow we can play....last Sat. we made the mistake of going to the Magic Kingdom, what a zoo! :D

I'm looking forward to meeting some locals at some point...the kids are great but....well, I see THEM enough! ;)

Karen

WOW! The offer was just too good to pass up so I took the plunge and I am now the proud owner of a 2 yr 2 park pass to Sea World and Busch Gardens. :D

Question though, can I use my AP at other Sea Worlds and Busch Gardens VA?

I believe I read, while we were activating our vouchers, that you can get 50% off admission to the other AB theme parks...or maybe I read it on the web site, but I definitely remember hearing it...

I definitely noticed a LOT of interest in the EZ pay program in the few minutes we were there at Guest Services (or pass services in this case). It's horrifying to think that next Aug. 1st, I'll have 3 WDW and 3 USE (not to mention 3 Gatorland :D ) annuals expiring at once! But, I'll worry about that then, I guess!

I hope the other parks follow suit, maybe more people will find themselves able to enjoy the parks more, some families just can't swing it now.

On a funny note, the day we went to SeaWorld, the Clyde and Seamore show had several obviousl blunders, the most humorous of them being that at one time, there were 3 Sea Lions on the stage...a Clyde and TWO Seamores!!! Funny stuff!

Also, The two visits to the Hospitality House made me feel I had already earned that month's EZ Payment! :rolleyes:

Karen

At the risk of sounding like a COMPLETE idiot, I have to ask, is the installment-plan pass just for Florida residents, or anyone? Thanks!

Disney also needs to introduce a monthly payment option. $400 is a lot of money to shell out for a theme park.

Hi everyone! Just checked out this message board for the first time today - very nice!

I tried to click on Barry's link for the news article about the installment plan for yearly passes, but it said it was not able to be located. Does anyone know where else I can get the details on this? I live in Florida & this is the first I've heard of it.

Heading up to SW 11/15-11/17 - can't wait! Haven't been in about 5 years! They are running a special promotion for law enforcement officers - my family of 4 is getting in for free and then my husband gets a pass for a free admission in the future (at least that's what we've been told). Isn't that awesome?! I'm really grateful to them because we don't usually take any trips this close to X-mas!!

Has anyone been there recently? Anything closed or anything else I should know in advance?

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave:

Kelly

Kelly,
My kids and I were just at SW on Sat. (10/27) and the Clyde and Seamore show is closed until Dec.

One thing I couldn't help but notice...the line for EZ pay processing was HUGE!!! If you are planning on using this, plan to arrive early - or go at an off-peak time to get it done. We arrived at around 2pm on Sat. and I was really glad we A.) had done the EZpay processing already, and B.) we didn't have a single bag on us to be inspected, so we just whisked on through the turnstiles!

It's such a beautiful park...and the emergency workers "perk" is a really nice gesture on their part too!!!

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter