Sea World Discounts?

stampinshauna

Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise L
Does anyone know where you can get Sea World discounts? DH and I will be going next Friday.

I know the oregon AAA offices offer some discount. Also check the sea world web site, sometimes they have specials.

There are a whole host of Sea World discounts to be found.

First, check out Sea World's Special Offers promotions page.
If you're planning to visit both Disneyland and Sea World, the Southern California City Pass is a good option. It also includes admission to Universal Studios. Costco sells SoCal city passes at discounted price of $175 - I believe this is cheaper than sold elsewhere.

Other discount options:

- If you are a Southwest Airlines rewards member, you get 20% off admissions. Simply present printout of your enrollment at the ticket booth.

- Entertainment Book has $5 off per person coupon for up to 6 people.

I have an Entertainment Book coupon you are more than welcome to have. Just PM me if interested.

Hope this helps!

luckcooky said:
- If you are a Southwest Airlines rewards member, you get 20% off admissions. Simply present printout of your enrollment at the ticket booth.

Thanks so much for the info!!! While looking around Southwest.com to verify this info, I found that you can buy adult tickets for kids prices throught the end of September. The tickets must be used by December. This makes adult tickets $41.80 (a savings of 22.5%). I bought my etickets and now I'm set to go this weekend.

If anyone wants more info about the discount the above poster referred to (20%) here it is: http://www.southwest.com/hotfares/r...s.html#seaworld

On Sea World dot com you can get 2-day adult tickets for $42 and 2-day kids ticket for $32 if you enter the promo code "PEPSI"

Try like getawaytoday.com they might have something and prices are fairly decent on that site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter