• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sea World first time: Can you give me some expert tips?

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
I know nothing about Sea World! It sounds like my sons would love Kraken (I remember the billboards all over Orlando). We have done Universal and Island of Adv.
We are going 3rd week of Jan and we would like to try this! 3 Boys ages 6 to 11. Thanks so much.

If possible allow two days to see the park, they usually run 2nd day free promos so it isn't going to add to your cost and it really is a struggle to get round the whole park in one day. Kracken is an excellent coaster and JTA is a good thrill ride. If they like simulators the helicopter ride to Wild Arctic is good fun and the exhibit itself is REALLY COOL :cool: ( just check out the real snow next to the Beluga Whales). I'm sure they will enjoy the huge jungle gym that is next to Shamu stadium.
The animal shows are all very good, but I generally find the timing of them make it impossible to fit all of them in one day. The day and night Shamu shows also have quite a different pace and feel to them so if you do take two days I would suggest taking in one of these on each day.

There is a lot of walking at SW and it really isn't the place to "commando tour" so I would suggest taking a little more time, allow at least 20 minutes before each show to get a good seat ( at that time of year you will probably want to be IN THE SUN) and take a drinks break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter