• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sea World has a new killer whale

rocketman23

<font color = green>Zamp in the Lamp<br><font colo
I was lucky enough to be at Sea World today to watch the birth of a new killer whale. Unfortunately the pictures I took did not show much of the baby or were blurry since everyone had to stay in the upper bowl, but press photos should be out soon enough. The whale was that mother's 5th baby and the 4th baby was on hand to greet the newborn.

I just saw that on the news... That must have been awesome and humbling to watch!!

We saw this new baby ay one day old. Because the baby was just born there was no Shamu show. However, they are letting the people in to see the birth and they are also showing the video of the first whale born at Seaworld.
While we were there they let in another family member to get acquainted with the baby.
We almost went the day before so we just missed the birth.

We saw the baby after it was three days old.

Just a footnote, there was no regular Shamu show, but a Baby Presentation show that first week. We went two days ago, and the Baby Presentation show was still being done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter