Searching for Mickey Mouse Silhouette Lollipop Mold

scrapah1

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I am desperately searching for a Mickey Mouse head silhouette candy mold (similar to the image below only in plastic vs. metal form so I can make lollipops; this pan would make 3 1/2" deep lollipops and that seems a bit excessive). Does anyone happen to know where I might be able to find one? Everything I find has the full face w/all the features such as eyes and mouth and honestly I don't want all of that.

mickeymouse.jpg

TIA for you help!
April

Hi All,

I am desperately searching for a Mickey Mouse head silhouette candy mold (similar to the image below only in plastic vs. metal form so I can make lollipops; this pan would make 3 1/2" deep lollipops and that seems a bit excessive). Does anyone happen to know where I might be able to find one? Everything I find has the full face w/all the features such as eyes and mouth and honestly I don't want all of that.

mickeymouse.jpg

TIA for you help!
April

Aceymoore use to carry these molds.

I happened to come across this post on my desperate search for the same thing!

did you ever find anything??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter