Seaworld, Legoland, WAP and the Zoo all in one week...When?

3kidz4dis

DIS Veteran
This is a followup to a previous thread where I asked if we should visit the parks on Sunday or Monday on Thanksgiving week. I was wondering though in which order we should do the rides/shows at Seaworld in case it becomes crowded fast. Also, we are arriving on Saturday the 18th and are staying until the 27th. I had heard that Legoland is not a park that gets crowded with long waits. Is this true and if so, should we do Lego Land on Sunday and save the rest for during the week? (4 parks total). We really wanted to do a park on Sunday since we don't have anything else planned but don't want to wait in lines all day either. My other thought was that it is going to be just as busy during the week since it is Thanksgiving week and the kids will be out of school? Thoughts? Thanks!!

My DD is at Sea World right now. I will ask her how the crowds were today when she gets home.

Legoland does get busy. I haven't been in a couple years, but do remember waiting in lines of 30 minutes on the weekends.

I would stay away from Sea World and the Zoo on Wednesday because they are the closest to the airport. You want to stay away from that traffic if possible.

Tink33 said:
My DD is at Sea World right now. I will ask her how the crowds were today when she gets home.

Legoland does get busy. I haven't been in a couple years, but do remember waiting in lines of 30 minutes on the weekends.

I would stay away from Sea World and the Zoo on Wednesday because they are the closest to the airport. You want to stay away from that traffic if possible.

Did your DD think SeaWorld was busy? What day was she there?

She went on Friday, November 11th. The waits were about 30 minutes for the rides. They arrived at shows 15 minutes before the start time.

Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter