• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SeaWorld - Renovations? Closings?

grumbada

Imagineer Wannabe
Just for the record, does anyone know of any scheduled renovations or closings (especially shows and attractions) that might be going on between now and New Years?

When we visited SW last year for our anniversary, the Clyde and Seamore show was closed for some reason and I had a very sad lil' boy (i.e. hubby) on my hands... Hoping to go back somewhere in that late October - early November timeframe.

Please pass on your knowledge, oh wise and all-knowing Sea World afficionados and I shall be ever grateful! :jester:

Thanks Barry! :cool:

Just to calm my own curiousity, I called Guest Relations at Sea World... The only closings or renovations she knew about were the following:

The ski show will be closing (or is closed?) and the path leading to that arena will also be closed. They plan to perhaps hold concerts there in the future.

The shark exhibition is open again... But we knew that... ;)

In late February / early March, Journey to Atlantis will be closing for refurbishing. (Man, I'm glad I'm not going to miss that... It's my favorite ride at SW!)

She assured me that Clyde & Seamore WILL be open and that she wishes I had brought my 6'5" pouting "sad lil' boy" up to Guest Services so that she could see him... :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter