Second guessing all my plans....

lillygator

DIS Veteran
We will be arriving Friday to POP and then moving to WL on Saturday...we couldn't get an extra night at WL!! It will be me, DH and DD 2.

12/11/04

I had planned on us arriving this day and going to DTD and getting DH a massage from Sturdy Branches before heading to CRT for dinner, but now since we are coming up Friday night, this may change...

B at resort
L at DTD
D 8pm Cinderella's Royal Table ~ coincide with Wishes (take boat to MK)

12/12/04 Animal Kingdom 9-5 & MGM 9-8
AK in the morning then back to resort for nap/rest, then MGM for dinner and Osborne Lights..but I can't get a PS at MM's so we may forgo the lights...and the breakfast may be a little early for us since we are eating late the night before.

B 9am Donald's Breakfastosauras
L either at AK, resort or fast food somewhere
D 7:50pm Whispering Canyon

12/13/04 MGM 9-8

B at resort
L 12:35pm Sci Fi Dine In
D 7:30pm California Grill ~ coincide with Wishes ~ anniversary dinner

12/14/04 hang at resort day ~ petting zoo, horseback riding, boat rental, am trying to change to 1900 from CM....

7pm Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
B Roaring Fork or Trail's End
L Roaring Fork or Trail's End
D 5:30pm Chef Mickey's

12/15/04 Epcot 9-7 11-9:30

B snack in room
L 11:10 Princess Storybook Breakfast
D 6:30pm Ohana's ~ coincide with Wishes
9:30pm Sleigh Ride at WL

12/16/04
6:45pm Candlelight Processional
B
L
D 8:15 pm Teppanyaki

12/17/04 check out and go home……:(

But now I am second guessing everything. I like to at least have a PS for dinner, but now I feel like the times ruin our whole evening....and it is too late to change most.

I also want to fit in mini golf and a movie.....

any suggestions?

For 12/12 you might want to try Flame Tree BBQ for lunch. One of the best counter service eateries in WDW. Fresh, tasty, and great places to eat (down behind the stand).

Which parts are you second guessing?

For the Flame Tree, we had a bad experience there (tough ribs, sugary sugary baked beans), but we're willing to try again. You could always eat at the WL for lunch on the 12th, as well.

Teppanyaki, I know other people have had good experiences, but we won't go back. :/ The food was bland and overpriced, one of the biggest disappointments I've had. Benihana at the Hilton near DTD was much, much better at cheaper prices.

Since you can't get a PS at MM's, what about dinner at the 50's Prime Time? The food there is great and you could still see the lights! Have a great trip!

I guess I am just stressing....I did add a PS for 1900 Park Fare for the 11th....I am going to ask DH which he would rather do....My DD is just so into Cinderella that I would like her to see her at dinner. We did 1900 Park Fare in Feb but she was just 18 months and didn't really know who Cinderella was, now she is talking about her every day! Amazing what a few months will do!

I keep calling about the breakfast and hopefully somone will cancel while we are there.

Just one thing I noticed... Did you mean lunch at the Castle instead of Breakfast on 12/15? You probably did, but just incase, Allearsnet.com has Breakfast only until 10:30am.

"12/15/04 Epcot 9-7 11-9:30

B snack in room
9:30pm Sleigh Ride at WL"

lisareniff said:
Just one thing I noticed... Did you mean lunch at the Castle instead of Breakfast on 12/15? You probably did, but just incase, Allearsnet.com has Breakfast only until 10:30am.

"12/15/04 Epcot 9-7 11-9:30

B snack in room
9:30pm Sleigh Ride at WL"

Actually, this is the breakfast at Norway, which now has seatings until 11:30, I believe?

Forever42 said:
Actually, this is the breakfast at Norway, which now has seatings until 11:30, I believe?

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Yes, yes, of course! Silly me! I've got that castle on my mind..... Trying to decide between 2 CRT PS's. :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter