Second Star TR! Complete

Thanks for reading along Rach! It's the only thing getting me thru this week! No car. Busted my knee jogging this morning and now I'm laid up :/ what a horrid week! plus everyone else in the house is sick. Don't know how the kids are getting to school tomorrow as I reckon this knee will balloon overnight. Aaaargh time to watch cartoons with my friends; Ben and Jerry!

No car aww nightmare :sad:
Hope the knee not to bad do you need to see a dr maybe ?
Ben and jerry my pals too trying diet wise but had a rough few months tbh going try to get back into it well before disney.

Was frozen in the cartoon fest lol xx

They were even shouting it in French (not cause they're bilingual but we heard another family on the ride shouting it!). Lol. It definitely is. I'm normally snowed under with disney blues and still ignoring the my TR at this stage! Any plans for a return Dee?
Well, DH doesn't want to go back any time soon, but today he suggested I go on my own with the boys. So I'm trying to persuade my sister and nieces and my mam to come instead! can't afford it but dying to go back!

Just finished reading your trip report, loved every bit of it, sounds like you had such a lovely & fun time. :cloud9:

Great TR :thumbsup2

I love all your photos, especially the Step into Spring and of the park during EMH - the best thing about staying on site :goodvibes

Glad you loved DLH, I knew you would - only trouble now is that you're totally spoiled for future trips ;)

How lucky to get to taste the new menu for the Bistro :cool1: That's definitely on our to do list for October - we're all Ratatoullie mad (the movie not the food :lmao:)

You all look happy and your lo's so happy :)

Thanks for posting - look forward to the next one :goodvibes

How is the knee Kizzy? And have you had any luck geting your car sorted? I hate car trouble - nothing makes me feel more blonde and incapable.

Loved your trip report, we're going back in October! Hooray! And taking my sister and nephews! Very excited! Sorry to hear about your knee, took me 2 years on the NHS to get mine sorted so hope yours is nothing serious!!

First off - apologies for my delay in writing back. I detest the issues with the DIS app since it was updated. Its so much effort to even log in or reply. Hope it gets sorted soon.

Excellent report and beautiful pictures! :flower3:

Now roll on November hey! :santa:

Thanks so much Jemma. Its the only thing getting me through these last few manky days! 166 sleeps for us! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Me too!!!!! :dance3: Just reading about your car and knee.....you poor thing hope all is mended soon XXX

Knee is loads better Jo. Got back out jogging this morning so I'm delighted. The car is still a death trap!! Needs engine and exhaust mountings, 4 normal wheels and tyres and a few electrical things done although I'm worried that the key card reader is on its last legs so that will be costly. Fingers crossed for a nice lotto win! Is it awful to be eyeing up winter coats for November already?! Everyday excuse for escapism!

How is the knee Kizzy? And have you had any luck geting your car sorted? I hate car trouble - nothing makes me feel more blonde and incapable.

Much better, thanks! I need to get back into exercise and even after a week off I feel so much less fitter and I was already unfit!
The gearbox is done but loads left to tackle! I'm fairly good with cars (my Dad has an autofactors) but most of these problems went over my head! I just nod and smile and pretend to know what the mechanic is telling me ;)

Loved your trip report, we're going back in October! Hooray! And taking my sister and nephews! Very excited! Sorry to hear about your knee, took me 2 years on the NHS to get mine sorted so hope yours is nothing serious!!

Imagine their faces!! They will be in heaven. And October is a great time to visit. Make sure to lurk around the sword in the stone to meet all the Villains :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Ah thanks so much, its probably the most organised I ever was getting a TR up! Don't expect the same in November - I reckon it was a fluke! :rolleyes1
Oh gosh thats terrible, is it all mended now? Luckily it was just a bad bang and scrape but nothing permanent. I'm a bad patient too so it was lucky for everyone here :laughing:

No car aww nightmare :sad:
Hope the knee not to bad do you need to see a dr maybe ?
Ben and jerry my pals too trying diet wise but had a rough few months tbh going try to get back into it well before disney.

Was frozen in the cartoon fest lol xx

Got off fairly lightly with the knee, kept it up and waddled around for a few days but it wasnt too bad at all.
Are you still in SW? Was up 4lbs between my last 2 weigh ins at WW but I'm down a couple this week and I'm knuckling down. We have 3 weddings this summer and all my friends are skinny lasses so thats motivation enough!! Bought my 1st size 12 top in like 5 years so I'm fairly happy with myself and not letting this little knock be the undoing of all the work I've put in. You can do it lady xxx

Well, DH doesn't want to go back any time soon, but today he suggested I go on my own with the boys. So I'm trying to persuade my sister and nieces and my mam to come instead! can't afford it but dying to go back!

Lol, did I perhaps see you've booked and all?! Its such an addiction lol!! I'm debating October next year... or new carpet and paint for the hall/stairs :confused:
Ugh I hate ignoring the fixing up but I know I'd rather have it all perfect in the long run but its no fun compared to 5 days in DLP.
Are the boys mad to go back?

Just finished reading your trip report, loved every bit of it, sounds like you had such a lovely & fun time. :cloud9:

Thanks so much for reading along, we had a great time. Cannot wait to go back :banana::cheer2:

Love your TR!! Fabulous photos!

C x

Thanks so much :cheer2:
Going to catch up on your PTR tomorrow. Looking forward to reading how everyones plans are coming along. It wont be long coming around x

Great TR :thumbsup2

I love all your photos, especially the Step into Spring and of the park during EMH - the best thing about staying on site :goodvibes

Glad you loved DLH, I knew you would - only trouble now is that you're totally spoiled for future trips ;)

How lucky to get to taste the new menu for the Bistro :cool1: That's definitely on our to do list for October - we're all Ratatoullie mad (the movie not the food :lmao:)

You all look happy and your lo's so happy :)

Thanks for posting - look forward to the next one :goodvibes

Thanks Julie, DLH is just the best place ever! Was so tempted by the room fragrance but €60 is a nights dinner so I resisted but perhaps in November. I dont think Id ever leave my room though! Heaven! And you're right!! Pricing up DLH upgrades for March next year too but its like £1000 extra so thats a no! :sad2:

Gotta love the rat! James has a Ratatouille border on his room and he is so keen to get back to try the new ride (little does he know its only 166 sleeps away :woohoo::santa:) It is such a great film though. One of our favourites. The food was great too and quite different from what is already on offer - well worth trying.

Next PTR will be up and running in 66 sleeps :yay:

Time to start oogling winter coats and making to do lists! I'm in my element :dance3:

Got off fairly lightly with the knee, kept it up and waddled around for a few days but it wasnt too bad at all.
Are you still in SW? Was up 4lbs between my last 2 weigh ins at WW but I'm down a couple this week and I'm knuckling down. We have 3 weddings this summer and all my friends are skinny lasses so thats motivation enough!! Bought my 1st size 12 top in like 5 years so I'm fairly happy with myself and not letting this little knock be the undoing of all the work I've put in. You can do it lady xxx

Glad knee on the mend :)
3 weddings :scared1: you be super skinny I bet :banana:
I'm still going but only just got my head back into this week the bike is back out and I've done 30 miles this week had a few rubbish months but things are looking better.
Can not wait to read your plans :love:
Xx

Glad the knee is a bit better. go easy with the jogging though, you don't want it to get worse again!
Serious car trout at the moment here too, both cars! hoping to just trade them in and get new(er) ones.

Yes we have booked! 7 of us! Boys are still all chat about it but won't tell them about the trip until just before it.

ILOVEDLP said:

Glad knee on the mend :)
3 weddings :scared1: you be super skinny I bet :banana:
I'm still going but only just got my head back into this week the bike is back out and I've done 30 miles this week had a few rubbish months but things are looking better.
Can not wait to read your plans :love:
Xx

Eeek! So excited! Have to buy pj's and shoes and Jemma's winter coat but not much else :banana:
I'm still finding it hard (nice big slice of dark choc & raspberry cheesecake waiting for me! Well it is fathers day right!?! Be rude to have him eat it alone!)
I have so got to get my head back into it. The week started so well but went downhill after day 3 :/

dhidra said:
Glad the knee is a bit better. go easy with the jogging though, you don't want it to get worse again!
Serious car trout at the moment here too, both cars! hoping to just trade them in and get new(er) ones.

Yes we have booked! 7 of us! Boys are still all chat about it but won't tell them about the trip until just before it.

I think my friend kinda of frightened me on the jogging front. Her pelvis is out of place from it! I've purchased good running shoes so hopefully they'll do the trick!
I would love to sell Betty but it's cost me so much ill hold onto it until I can't get it thru the NCT. It's going to be fixed Tuesday. The brakes are so dodgy right now eeek!
When are you off? You guys will have a ball x

Eeek! So excited! Have to buy pj's and shoes and Jemma's winter coat but not much else :banana:
I'm still finding it hard (nice big slice of dark choc & raspberry cheesecake waiting for me! Well it is fathers day right!?! Be rude to have him eat it alone!)
I have so got to get my head back into it. The week started so well but went downhill after day 3 :/

Morning winter coats in June love it :thumbsup2
I hear you on the diet front bike out this morning up to ten miles 3 times a week but can not get the eating right :confused3.
I need to do it we have a little trip to Liverpool booked in august so trying to have that as my focus.

Keep the jogging up.
You can do it girl xxx

Just read your whole TR - thanks to you I'm
even more excited for my first trip ever in September!!! It seems like you had a great time although it rained a lot, but I think it's great that you didn't complain and just made the best out of it.
I also liked your review of the tasting for Chez Remy - I already made my reservation there, so I'm sure to try if the ratatouille is better know ;-)!
Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Morning winter coats in June love it :thumbsup2
I hear you on the diet front bike out this morning up to ten miles 3 times a week but can not get the eating right :confused3.
I need to do it we have a little trip to Liverpool booked in august so trying to have that as my focus.

Keep the jogging up.
You can do it girl xxx

Had a crappy week! No jogging cause Ive a chest infection and had some bad news so been comfort eating! Takeaways on speed dial! But I'll get back into it and I have to take stock - Im 25lbs lighter then if I hadn't joined WW.
All set for Liverpool? I loved it when I went with a friend a few years back. Loads of cocktails and shopping!
And I picked up a trench coat/mac for Jem for €18 in River Island! Not the most practical but we must be stylish for the DLH and it was reduced by €20. We'll just do loads of layers!!

Just read your whole TR - thanks to you I'm
even more excited for my first trip ever in September!!! It seems like you had a great time although it rained a lot, but I think it's great that you didn't complain and just made the best out of it.
I also liked your review of the tasting for Chez Remy - I already made my reservation there, so I'm sure to try if the ratatouille is better know ;-)!
Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Thanks so much for reading!! Being Irish I think I would have found no rain weird! We tend to get 4 seasons in every day so it wasn't too unusual for us!
We are debating a return to Chez Remy - I am so keen to eat in the proper restaurant - it looks so cool! We are still 148 sleeps away but starting to get excited! I still don't know how I haven't told the kids we are going or let slip to DH that we are upgraded to the DLH!

Morning :)
Off to work in a bit so just a quick reply.
Coats sound fab very swanky !!!
Bad news :sad2:
Hope it's not that bad Kizzy.

Got a plan for Liverpool.
Pleased you like it we've never been going to do chester zoo all the Beatles stuff for Adam open top bus etc.
He finished school and had his prom so a bit bored now till he go's back to do his a levels.
We also have a night at the sea side book fish and chips and loads of ice cream.

Looking forward to your next PTR Kizzy I'm sure you have big plans ahead.
Xx

Morning :)
Off to work in a bit so just a quick reply.
Coats sound fab very swanky !!!
Bad news :sad2:
Hope it's not that bad Kizzy.

Got a plan for Liverpool.
Pleased you like it we've never been going to do chester zoo all the Beatles stuff for Adam open top bus etc.
He finished schooling had his prom so a bit bored now till he go's back to do his a levels.
We also have a night at the sea side book fish and chips and loads of ice cream.

Looking forward to your next PTR Kizzy I'm sure you have big plans ahead.
Xx

PTR will be up and running soon! Just another 40 odd days til I get a start on it :cool1:
How was Adams prom?
How good would salty and vinegary chips be right now?!!? ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter