Second trip to Universal . . . and probably the last.

dsmom, haven't you heard????

49 is the new 25 !!

someday we will all have to do a mini meet at the darkside.

8 is too young for hhn, so i don't blame you for taking a pass on it.

DSmom .. my son just turned 8 ... he would have been around 4 at our last visit. He's fairly mild on the spectrum ... enough to make me worry about his future, but i know - in the big scheme of thing, we're very lucky!

I think we'll be staying at Royal Pacific for 2 dyas ... haven't made my resservations yet. Just finalizing all my WDW DVC plans now :banana:

I just have to say- one thing I HATE about disney is the stupid rope drop in the morning. Because my family always stay in villas, because thats works for us, we don't have the privledge of FOTL passes. We usually don't need them anyway because we arrive really early in order to get first in the queue at the turnstyles and rush in to the busiest rides in order to be first on, then rush to the second and so forth so no waits (I understand most people would hate this, all the rushing but we don't mind). Anyway at UO and IOA this is really good and we can do all the rides we want (some multiple times) and get out of the park before lunch time but Disney we can't!! It's anoying that we get up early and arrive and wait for ages just to wait at a rope so that everyone can rush onto the rides at the same time so the queues are long. The worst is at MGM where the rope drops infront of TOT and RRC so the crowd splits bewteen the two. If your whole party wants to go on both the second always has a huge wait and a pretty long fastpass return time. Same for the other parks (MK- everyone wants on the mountain rides, Epcot- everyone wants on MS, Soarin and TT and AK everyone wants on Dinosaur or EE) It's a complete joke!! Would hate to be at the front of the rope and fall over when they drop it- you would get trampled on!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter