Secret Sister Swap-Sign-Ups closed- check post # 16

Megan got her package today!! her SS is Ansley...Mickeyteacher's DD!

She LOVES everything from her new friend! she feels very spoiled!

she got:
pink, purple and green glitter glues
spring color flock set
3 bling shape embellies
star eyelets
2 lime green felt borders
peter pan stickers
2 packs of flowers
note pad
note cards with "M" on it
a smencil
3 packs of 12x12 papers
pack of photo cards
minnie mouse pez dispensor

thank you Ansley!

and thanks to Shawna and Mazda for hosting the SS!!!

I received my package from DisneyBarlans. She sent:

Disney 12x12 page kit, Mickey and Friends (I've always loved the black and white paper with Mickey going through the hole on one side and coming out the other side)
Tigger and Pooh stickers
Disney brass alphabet stencil
Disney 8x8 princess paper pack
Tinkerbell stickers
Mickey pants, glove, and shoe hidden journaling tags
Disney 1" ribbon, Mickey head design, and
Primary grande sized brads.

She also made me a pink and white princess frame, Donald, Pluto, Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, and Jiminy Crickett paper piecings, and a Mickey head design that could be a tag or a journaling spot.

Thanks so much DisneyBarlans for my wonderful package! Thanks to our lovely hostesses too :thumbsup2

VickiV

My packages will go out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

I got my package today....from Rachal!! Thank you!
I got
metal paper clips
Assorted brads (three packages)
A pad of 8 x 8 paper...I had never seen it before
Some really cool funky ribbon!

Thank you so much!

Kaleb also recieved his package today but I haven't seen him yet to give it to him!

Ya!! :cool1: Your welcome. I was hoping you would like all the embellies. I think I went a little overboard :)

Kaleb finally was around to open his package today!!
He got some colored cardstock
Some really neat photo corners
some brads
and some shaped paper clips!

Emily was his Secret Pal! Thank you so much!! He said he loved every single thing!

I am so sorry we had a family emergency and I have not been able to get my pckages out! They will go out on Wednesday!! Many apologies!

Kaleb finally was around to open his package today!!
He got some colored cardstock
Some really neat photo corners
some brads
and some shaped paper clips!

Emily was his Secret Pal! Thank you so much!! He said he loved every single thing!

I am so sorry we had a family emergency and I have not been able to get my pckages out! They will go out on Wednesday!! Many apologies!

hope everything is okay :hug:

I got my package on Saturday still had not had a chance to open the package, but as son as i do I will let you know all the amazing things I got.

I got my reveal package form my super SS, DisneyisTerrific, and she really spoiled me:love::cloud9: I got:

A vintage "black and white" cuddle Mickey and matching pin (from WDW) - AWESOME!!
A vinylmation Pooh keyring (so cute!)
Mickey head soap (I'm going to save it for my vacation)
Awesome fabric and gemstone brads
2 "10 things" pockets - travel and kids (I've never seen these before)
Jolees dimensional stickers
Travel themed borders and chipboard stickers
die-cut sillouettes of boys

It was a wonderful box of goodies, and just what I needed today to cheer me up after some stressful work stuff! Now I just have to keep DS(11) away from my Mickey;) He's informed me I don't cuddle toys so he should have it - FAT chance:rotfl2:

Thank you DiT, you're an awesome SS!

I'm so glad that your package arrived. I was getting nervous. And, I am especially glad that you like everything. I had lots of fun shopping for you!!

Got mt package from Stephanie -cat

Everything was great. Loads of ribbon and sparkly stuff.

Thanks so much!!!! Now to get it put away!!

Just checking - is anyone still waiting on a reveal package or can we close this out?:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter