Secret Sister Swap-Sign-Ups closed- check post # 16

I got my package too!!!! Thank you so much Lisa (mommy2mrb)!!!:love: You were an awesome Secret Sister!!! I love everything in my package, but DS and I drooled over that Performance stack. We're going to have to find that in 12x12 size. I've never seen that one. Thank you so much for all the wonderful goodies and for being so sweet!!!:lovestruc

Mazda was my SS and she really spoiled me!!!!! Everything she sent was amazing :) We especially loved the paper bag album and the chocolate from England (no high fructose corn syrup) and my girls both wanted the stamp.

Thanks again Mazda :)

DSC_0120-1.jpg

I got my package too!!!! Thank you so much Lisa (mommy2mrb)!!!:love: You were an awesome Secret Sister!!! I love everything in my package, but DS and I drooled over that Performance stack. We're going to have to find that in 12x12 size. I've never seen that one. Thank you so much for all the wonderful goodies and for being so sweet!!!:lovestruc

you are very welcome....you were a bit tougher to buy for since I know you are at michaels every day!
I got the performance stack at Joann's, let me know if you can't find it, I can pick it up for you!

happy she loved her goodies....when I told Megan who her SS was, she was :woohoo:...she had a lot of fun picking out her goodies!

Those two are so silly. I need your addy so she can send a thank you note.

The convo went like this:
"hey do you know who my secret sister is?"
"ummm Megan",
"hey, how did you know?"
"how didnt you? you read the address on the first box and said 'they have some great stuff up in Everett', but didnt put it together?"
"ohhhhhhhhhhhh" and she left. :lmao:

She loves her stuff. I think the books were the icing on the cake. She just had DBF take her to the library to get more.

Those two are so silly. I need your addy so she can send a thank you note.

The convo went like this:
"hey do you know who my secret sister is?"
"ummm Megan",
"hey, how did you know?"
"how didnt you? you read the address on the first box and said 'they have some great stuff up in Everett', but didnt put it together?"
"ohhhhhhhhhhhh" and she left. :lmao:

She loves her stuff. I think the books were the icing on the cake. She just had DBF take her to the library to get more.

:lmao: funny! happy she liked the books...wasn't sure if she would or not, got them at our bookfair...I don't think Megan would of figured out the addy either! pming you!

wdwmickey - I'm sure any swap hostess will be happy to save the next stamp for you ;) They are great now how they come out like a big "real" stamp, they used to just be numbers on a white sticky square for the overseas parcels. Glad you liked your package:) It was fun to try to find stuff you wouldnm't already have

wdwmickey - I'm sure any swap hostess will be happy to save the next stamp for you ;) They are great now how they come out like a big "real" stamp, they used to just be numbers on a white sticky square for the overseas parcels. Glad you liked your package:) It was fun to try to find stuff you wouldnm't already have

Too funny! I was scouring the picture looking for a rubber stamp. It didn't occur to me that it was a postage stamp :rotfl2: I thought I needed glasses.

VickiV

Just got home from school and got my package!!! Rita was my secret sister and she did an amazing job picking stuff, and fitting it all into the box!
Everything in it rocks!!! I love the Arizona scrapbooking stuff- we've never found anything. The paper and stamps and just everything is fantastic! The bag is adorable and I can't wait to get into my pretzels!

DSCN3381.jpg

Thanks sooooo much, Rita! Everything is fantastic! :hug: :goodvibes

ETA: Sorry the picture's so big, Photobucket is being really stupid.

Good morning Rachel,
Glad that you liked your goodies!
Az things are harder to find unless you go to that particular area's gift shop, like the Grand Canyon, etc.
I had fun shopping for you.
:hippie:

I got two boxes on Monday jam packed with goodies!! I took a picture but don't have my camera with me at the moment! Sorry I waited so long to post! My list of goodies:
Lots of fiber in fun colors
Patriotic star brads
Washington DC and disney stickers
Lots of little bubble embellishments that I've never seen before
Two chipboard albums and a mickey foldout album
Junior mints and M&M's
Some blue buttons and ribbon
An "S" keychain
Some Christmas items
Lots of neat small embellies (frames, keys, letters, Christmas sign!)

Thank you so much to whomever sent me all of these wonderful items! I love every bit of my packages!!

DD got her package on Wednesday- It was full of fun things! She got stickers, shaped eraser, cool flower pin, a bow, stickers, and stickles (which mommy just might have to steal)
Thanks for making DD's week!
Shawna

:love::love: My super sweet and awesome SS was Rachel (MusicalDisneyDreams)!!!!! I am so lucky to have been matched with her! She sent m some great items! I got an album with refills, some jolee's, flowers (my fav!!), great candy, brads, and several other things! Thanks a bunch Rachel!

And my SS was Cheryl!!:goodvibes
Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!! or should I say ALOHA!!
I got an album and refills, which my DD said "youre gonna make me put them in, arent you? Yep!" (thats her job!:goodvibes)
my staple M&Ms, 2 diffent sets of handmade cricut flowers (3 each)an Anchores Aweigh cut piece (thank you for making those for me!), brads, a handmade cruise ship, stickers and the prettiest card!
Again, thank you so much! I just LOVE it all!

And thank you to our hostesses for putting this all together!:love::hug:
When do we do it again?:goodvibes

So glad they got there :) and that you like them! I made a Disney ship, if that doesn't work I'll make you a different ship just tell me the colors ;)

got my package today! my SS is Erin! thank you so much for all my wonderful goodies! really made my day to get them!

got:
metal word tiles
xmas ribbon pack
animal print ribbon
red & white gingham ribbon
red w/white dot ribbon
glittery red ribbon
red gemstone flower brads
flower, flourishes and heart shaped bling embellies
firework stickers
crystal stickers
pack of 3x6 bazzill paper's
3 white glittered snowflakes
xmas rub on words with crystals
felt boarder "where dreams come true"
thank you for spoiling me Erin!

Our last packages will go out tomorrow. Sorry for being late , DD and I finally had time to get everything together. She's feeling much better today. :)

You are so welcome Lisa!! This was fun!! The holiday stuff all goes together...I just broke it up from it's package to fit the box! :thumbsup2

DD got not one, but 2 packages over the weekend!
She opened them and hid the "loot" before I got home. She said it was AWESOME!
Thanks Nan and BAMB's DD for sending to DD.
S :)

I got my second package yesterday-my SS was Shawna! Thanks so much-I love everything!!!:lovestruc

Here's what I got:
-4 12 x 12 page kits
-Fab 5 & a Princess 8 x 8 page kit
-cute accordian album
-Mother's Day stamp set
-2 packages of chipboard
-flower embellies & stickers
-some bling & phrase embellies
-photo corners
-metallic staples
-a cute notepad

This should keep me busy for a while. :yay:

My packages will go out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

I got my package today....from Rachal!! Thank you!
I got
metal paper clips
Assorted brads (three packages)
A pad of 8 x 8 paper...I had never seen it before
Some really cool funky ribbon!

Thank you so much!

Kaleb also recieved his package today but I haven't seen him yet to give it to him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter