• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Secret Sister Swap-Sign-Ups closed- check post # 16

Question...how do we send our package to our secret sister without them figuring out who sent to them the first time so that the second time is still a surprise?

you have to remember not to read the return address though since we know where a lot of us live...no peeking :thumbsup2

got mine and Megan's info!

thanks for hosting this MT and Mazda!!!

If your SS has a wish list then the company can ususally send it with your information withheld (I've had some like that - its great fun!). Or you can ask someone else to mail it for you, or get someone going on a trip to mail from a different town.

ETA I have a new favourite snack!! Newman-O's (they're sort of like Oreos with peanut butter in them). A co-worker brought some back from California. Mmmmmmmmmmm

If anyone is missing their info or has questions please do shout to us! PM is fine if you want to make sure no-one guesses.

Mind you, if I asked "would my secret sister like a Royal Wedding souvenir" it wouldn't take mastermind to guess it was me, would it?:lmao::rotfl:

I do have a question...I know the first date is April 15th...do we wait until at least close to that, or can we mail whenever we are ready?

Whenever you're ready, just try to leave about a month between the two parcels (and we don't really want reveals to start until the last of the first parcels has hit - except for mine as it'll porbably be here by Christmas)

I got a package!!! Thanks to my SS!!! I was good and did not look at the address! LOL It was actually lucky because I just assumed it was the last package from the Surprise swap. Then, I opened it and was so excited and surprised!! Love everything! So much green...awesome! Best candy...awesome!!! Irish goodies...awesome!! And...a great big cookie....soooo awesome! Can't wait to dig into that baby!! :woohoo: Oh, and my favorite tea! I didn't even remember mentioning that so that was a great surprise! I can take my box of goodies, curl up on the sofa, have a cup of tea and munch on a cookie and use my new scrappy stuff while wearing the little Irish accessories! :hug:

:woohoo: sounds like a bunch of fun and yummy goodies!!!

enjoy :goodvibes

I have a question for my secret sister, but since I can't ask her (or she'll know who her sister is) will all of you please answer this question (it might help your secret sister out too!).

Who is your favorite Disney character?

Mine is Tigger!

Mine is Sorcerer Mickey--I even have a tattoo of him on my ankle :)

I have a question for my secret sister, but since I can't ask her (or she'll know who her sister is) will all of you please answer this question (it might help your secret sister out too!).

Who is your favorite Disney character?

Mine is Tigger!

Mine is Minnie!!!
I had a question, put just sent a PM to Mickeyteacher, she PM'd my SS, so that's another option for everyone!

Mine is Sorcerer Mickey--I even have a tattoo of him on my ankle :)

you do...and you didn't show it to me :confused3

we have all our goodies bought, but will wait to ship everything until we get home, just in case we find something fun in WDW!

I like Goofy...and Tink...and Sorcerer Mickey!! LOL Hard to pick just one!!!

On another note...know what I'm doing right now?? Yup...eating a few bites of that great cookie!!! It's goooood!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter