Secret Sister thread

OK, beansmom and Laura. Fess up. If you tell me who had you :tongue: :teeth: ::yes:: maybe that'll help me figure out who my SS is.

I'm usually pretty good at putting puzzles together. I don't know what's the matter with me this time.

Pat

17 days and counting . . . again!

what.....Ev-er!!! :crazy:

pirate:

All I can say is my ss is wonderful and she's in the Midwest.

I have NO idea who my secret sister is.
I know she is from Texas but that is it. (at least that is where they were both mailed from)
(and she is very generous:D )

Donna

Is there going to be another SS thingy after we finish this one?

Thank you for the T-day BEEFCAKE - WOHOO
yummy..................

LOVE the e-cards! :)

Patty

made it to the post office today and there was no line (which trust me, is a bit of a shock at our post office):D Anyhow, I mailed off my dec ss package. :D Hopefully it will get there monday at the latest..... maggie

at this point I am not sure -
we have had problems with this SS swap that we did not have with the last.
People not fullfilling thier obligations - and not notifying me that they can no longer do it.
Then I feel very bad -
and someone has missed out and they feel bad.
It is unfortunate that 1 or 2 have to ruin it for everyone :(

:(

Patty

Me, too. It's so much fun to shop for someone else. It gives me a chance to check out new things and also check out things I would have never thought of before.

It's kinda crummy when people sign up and then don't follow through. Sorry to hear that happened.

As to who my SS is -- I thought I had a real good idea who it was after the last package and now I'm just not so sure.

I will say she has been so generous and I appreciate everything!

pattyT Just to make sure that I understand the rules, it's been kinda :crazy: here lately, in this package that is going out in the very near future I reveal myself. Then when my SS has revealed herself to me I send a thank-you gift to her. I do/not send a Chistmas gift to the person I was sending to after I have revealed myself?

Thanks, I just want to make sure I do things right>

I've enjoyed this swap!!:wave2:

Just a Thank you hopefully by the 15th -
so that everyone can worry about Christmas not the SS! :)

Thyanks for being one of our MANY GREAT participants in the SS swap -

Patty

This is the first swap I have ever participated in and I am one of the few who have only received one package. I no longer anticipate receiving any future packages. - So I guess you could say that I have NO idea who my SS is. (he-he) :)
I just wanted to let everyone know that even after all that, I would do it again in a heart beat. I have enjoy sending packages to my SS. It has been a great experience and I find myself always thinking of her when I enter a Scrapbook store. I have also enjoyed reading this thread and finding out about new products and things.

pattyT - if there would be another SS after this one, you for sure can put me down as a participant. ::yes::

What a great sport..... It is a shame that a few people could ruin it for the many of us that followed the rules!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE lets do it again.:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Crazy for the mouse -
I thought by now you would have recieved something -
yous SS told me she was sending something out!
AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

ANYONE else who hasn't yet recieved 2 packages PLEASE let me know!

But I am glad that you are having fun anyways!
:)

Patty

I really have more scrapbook stuff than I need or will probably ever use, especially since I am constantly buying more. I'd be happy to send you a surprise if you pm me your address.

Laura
A :crazy: scrapaholic

crazyforphooh - Oh, That is very kind & thoughtful of you. Truthfully, I too have more than I could ever really use... i just can't stop buying. :p
But thank-you.

Wow I am so sorry to hear someone else didn't get their package...shame...Thing do happen and come up but I am sure an email could have been sent out and something done so the fun wouldn't be spoiled!
I love the secret sister and THANK PATTY so much for doing all of this! I know this time around it was HUGE!

Still no package for me either. And I also agree I enjoy the shopping for my SS.
But it would have been nice if she could have drop Patty an e-mail if money was tight or a family emerg. came up. We all can understand that, but just to ignored is a little hurtful, when I read about all the great stuff everyone else is getting. Now this isn't a pity party by any means its just alittle upsetting thats all.

piglet's pal, don't feel bad about your post at all! I would be screaming and yelling if I hadn't gotten anything! I agree all it would have taken was an email and patty would have fixed it all up right away. But not to worry, here's wishing you a bunch of pixie dust! maggie

Piglets Pal - I agree with Spinning and Nicurn all it would of taken was an e-mail and everything would have been fine.

PATTY worked very hard to make all this happen and I think it's not right for people to be so inconsiderate of others.

Here's sending :hug: s and pixie dust :wizard: to all who didn't receive their packages.

It's just to bad that a few have to spoil it for the rest of us who are having a heck of a time.

Laura
A :crazy: scrapaholic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter