See Disney "Surfaces" Worldwide

Somewhat Goofy

Earning My Ears
As a follow up to my surprisingly interesting thread on Disney Trash Cans Worldwide, I'd like to start a new thread for the Surfaces of Disney.

By that I mean, show us a street or floor and tell us where it is. Disney even makes the surfaces you walk on interesting. I don't have any pictures yet, but on my next trip in less than a month, I'll start taking a new collection of pictures of surfaces.

Even more fun, post a picture of a surface and let others guess where it is. See how observant you are to where you walk. I hope you have fun with this thread. It's another one that will probably get me some strange looks, but then again, that's what makes me "Somewhat Goofy."

The surfaces at WDW always amaze me...

Any guesses on this one?

Hmmmm, I wonder where that one is? ;)

I have to run out for a Dentist appointment, so I don't have time to post more, but I know I have a couple others!

Very nice Brookelizabeth! Your pics are exactly what I'd like to see. I'm not so sure on where your first pic was taken, but I'm interested to find it.

Very nice Brookelizabeth! Your pics are exactly what I'd like to see. I'm not so sure on where your first pic was taken, but I'm interested to find it.

Thanks!!! The first one is at AK. :goodvibes

Here are a few more...

Not the ground, but a wall, Epcot, Land Pavilion:
561012324_rPUdt-M.jpg

Elevator ceiling at SSR
561016501_A9s4h-M.jpg

Elevator floor at SSR
561016590_c6Pso-M.jpg

(this same tile is used at the Pin store in DTD!)

561018373_uTwFb-M.jpg

Anyone ever notice the rugs at each resort?
561018557_tJeRG-M.jpg

561023738_JhWRC-M.jpg

Gates to DHS
561024766_bHG58-M.jpg

Not sure if this "counts", but check out the table in front of Beaches & Cream
561027993_JfTJK-M.jpg

A wall at OKW
561031987_8SYPb-M.jpg

Oh, I know I have more....:goodvibes

It's great to see some people are getting into it. I was only thinking of floors and walks when I started off, but sure enough, walls and ceilings can be awesome too. Thanks for the posts. I'm only 21 days from my next trip and I'll try to get a whole bunch more while I'm there.

Anymore surfaces...it could be fun to see some more disney touches... I know at epcot there are some twinklie tiles on the ground by spaceship earth for example :) I dont have photos but im sure there are more fun surfaces out there someone has noticed!

Okay so I found a few photos not many unfortunatley!
Surface of the fountain in Mexico
fountian.jpg

Pop Century bus stop at Magic Kingdom with a duck on the floor..lots of them make disney surfaces more interesting
surface2.jpg

And last but not least the floor of carousel of progress with Rover's bowl (I love that ride!
surface.jpg

Very nice Pixie! I like the addition of the real duck. I really like the "twinkle concrete" around Spaceship Earth. The first time we took our kids to Epcot, they were sleepy when it came to the end of the day and exiting the park, but you should have seen them liven up when the ground started sparkling!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter