separate checks?

Steamboat Girlie

I WANT TO BE LOCKED IN THE DISNEY VAULT! "Huh-huh.
Traveling with an other family. It is just easier if we have our own check. Do the wait staff mind doing this?

We just returned from traveling with another family. We asked for separate checks with each meal. No one seemed to mind and it worked out fine. What I did discover was that the service we received with a group of 7 was inconsistent, at best. When our group is only my two girls and me, we have excellent service. The more people we added the more the service declined. The only time I had a problem with split tickets was at 'Ohana. The server totally messed it up and had to start over. You'll be fine, though.

We did a short trip with my sister's family this past December and what we did was to just take turns paying. It however was family and we don;t quibble over a few dollars difference so it worked great for us. Separate check should not be a problem but tell the waitress early on. That is how we ended up taking turns paying. The waitress at CM brought our check out really early in the meal and we had not asked her to separate it so my DB just payed and we payed the next meal and we just continued it.

Jordans' mom

If you have the same # of adults and kids in each family you could always split the bill down the middle if there's any problem with splitting checks...

:)

Separate checks are no problem at all with the POS system Disney's restaurants use. You'll be fine!

We found that the servers never ask and sometimes we forgot to tell them. It was kind of a hassle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter