Sept 24, 2005 It's early but I had to tell somebody!

Hi all. I too am cruising with you. I have not booked yet but will do so tomorrow after I get all my ducks in a row and figure out which one of the 6 quotes I will go with. I am going with DH and DD 7 and DS 3 turning 4 on the cruise. This will be our 3rd DC and DS has celebrated his last 2 birthdays on the DC. So much fun for him. :Pinkbounc I too sailed last month during Hurricane Jeanne but we were on the Magic and were taken off early (Friday night) and were put up at the Swan and Dolphin. Disney did a great job with the disembark. I am in no way organized to keep track of the visitors to this board but for my last cruise we had someone create an excel spreadsheet with all the guest, their ages, disboard sign on, their real email address and where they reside (city/state). It was privately emailed to only those who requested it. If no one wants to do this I can do it. It may not be done on a weekly basis but as we get close I can do it more timely. I am familiar with excel. :rolleyes: Unfortunately. We have a long time to go but I am sure it will go fast. Just think christmas is right around the corner then we only have 9 months. We all know how fast summer goes by so really after christmas only 5 months. To think again after christmas we all start sweating tax season and look how fast 4/15 comes (is that the date for all?). So really you only have to get thru the rest of April and May and then summer is here and the new school year starts so fast and that month is crazy. Then guess what.... THE CRUISE YEAH....:Pinkbounc Did I lose anyone along the way. Just trying to put it all into perspective. Hang in there bc we are all on this ride together.

Glad to see the roll-call grow.
LOL!!! Skycon I like your calender. Sounds good to me::yes:: ::yes:: . But I will have to take issue with your reminding me christmas is "right around the corner".....:hyper: :hyper:
:teeth:
I can't wait for the 05 version of the passporter, that will get me really excited.!!!
I wish we were able to cruise this year too, but it just makes the next one all the better.

Here's some pixie dust:wizard: :wizard: to keep all those hurricanes away from our cruise:flower1:

Kim

We're coming too! We just finished our 7 day Western, er, I mean 5 night/4 day post-hurricane Jeanne western. We sailed out on 9/27 on the Magic and decided to rebook right away for the same week next year. Call us "crazy like a fox"! We're hoping that next year, we'll actually be able to go to Key West, Grand Cayman, Castaway Cay and back to Cozumel. It's a shame to wish life away but it's only 51 weeks away!

Still waiting from my T.A. with cabin assignment. We were just in 2528, cat. 9, and loved it. Very quiet, great location right by the stairs/elevator. Am trying for same room or one very close by.

Anyone else from the Mean Jeanne Magic cruise coming along?

Originally posted by fourfoxesinpa
Anyone else from the Mean Jeanne Magic cruise coming along?

We're there with you! We were on the 9/18 Magic sailing. I guess you could say we suffered from Mean Jeanne. Thursday was and exceptionally rocky day at sea and as most know by now, they kicked us off the ship on friday night. Thanks to Jeanne though, we're cruising again! So I guess we owe her a big thanks!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Anyway, its me, DH, DD (8) and DS (5) - ages when on the cruise and mom is coming as well. I'm looking forward to making more new friends (we met skycon on the 9/18 cruise and have been keeping in touch)!:wave2:

We're finally confirmed! Booked in room 2526 which is right next door to where we stayed a few weeks ago. We loved the location! Especially DH who could walk right up the steps and get his daily Guinness (or two) on draft in Diversions! It was great to look out the porthole and be so close to the water and nice to just go down one set of steps to the gangway.

Now it's all done but the waiting (oh, and paying the balance in July!)

Hello all---we too were on the 9-18-04 Magic cruise and have now jumped aboard the 9-24-05 Magic Western cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter