September 2008 - Who's going?

Single digits!!:woohoo:
Just watching the weather channel...can't sleep. I am so glad Hanna did not effect WDW too much. Still praying that Ike keeps going further south. I have a friend at work who leaves for WDW on Monday...it is her first trip ever and I want her to have no problems. Really, I wish Ike never even existed. I had been watching Josephine but it is dying out! :yay: I know I should not stress over the weather but travel is my biggest concern ( I am not a very good flyer), plus my children and I are only at the World for 5 days (Poly 9/15 - 9/20) and I am praying for the best weather ever...for everyone. :worship:

Pixie dust to all!:tinker:

Ike turned a little south this morning, which means Cuba will catch more than southern Forida.

I'll be looking out for all of you guys leaving on the 13th!! ;)

this time, 11 days from now we will be taxiing down the runway at Boston Logan, blasting off for 13 glorious nights at WDW...Free Dining, MNSSHP, Cirque Du Soleil, POP Preferred Room, Minivan Rental, AAA Diamond Parking, H2O Fun n More....what could be better?

Monday 15th September and I shall be winging my way over the Atlantic with my DW, DS and DD. A packed two weeks of fun, fun, fun awaits us. There will be joy, there will be laughter, there may even be some tears but best of all will be the culmination of intensive planning and re-planning to wring the maximum out of what I like to call "my spiritual home"

I am doing the happy dance whilst singing the happy song, hell I am more buzzed that the kids! :cool1:

Good luck to all of you who will be there in the next week. I hope Ike doesn't cause you too much trouble. I'll be there in 1 week 6 days. I'm praying that no other storms start brewing.

We are - sept 16 - 20. i saw a sept poll on here somewhere but can not find it now.

I just rebooked with my last two nights (September 28 & 29) for $54 with my AP discount at Pop Century! I had made AAA room only reservations for $65 per night back in June, but the nice cast member spent 20 minutes to save me $27 dollars (tax and all). Gotta love the magic!

Our family countdown is 9 days..but the kids don't know it is officially 8days! We are leaving a day earlier than they think, just to start the magic a bit earlier! (plus it was cheaper airfare which made up the cost of the resort room-why not spend the same amount and get one extra day of magic!) See you all on the 17th for 12 nights!

15 Days till Disney World and I've been packed for a week! I've been reviewing my touring plans and spending WAY too much time right here on the Disboards. I've been on an "East Coast" time schedule so I will be fully awake at rope drop each morning. My co-workers think I'm nuts but they won't be shooting their way through Toy Story Mania at 8:00 AM (that's 5:00 AM out here in the Pacific Time Zone) and loving every minute! I keep watching NOAA.gov (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) to see if there are any lurking depressions, storms, or hurricanes following Ike but so far the coast (and the Atlantic) is perfectly clear!!!! I'm driving everybody nuts at work and wearing my "Vote for Mickey" pin every day. Is there anything I'm missing??? Oh, and I re-booked my last two nights at POP yesterday for $54/night AP discount rate - thank you Mousesavers.com!!

15 Days till Disney World and I've been packed for a week! I've been reviewing my touring plans and spending WAY too much time right here on the Disboards. I've been on an "East Coast" time schedule so I will be fully awake at rope drop each morning. My co-workers think I'm nuts but they won't be shooting their way through Toy Story Mania at 8:00 AM (that's 5:00 AM out here in the Pacific Time Zone) and loving every minute! I keep watching NOAA.gov (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) to see if there are any lurking depressions, storms, or hurricanes following Ike but so far the coast (and the Atlantic) is perfectly clear!!!! I'm driving everybody nuts at work and wearing my "Vote for Mickey" pin every day. Is there anything I'm missing??? Oh, and I re-booked my last two nights at POP yesterday for $54/night AP discount rate - thank you Mousesavers.com!!

:rotfl: :lmao:

Wish I had thought about getting use to the time zone change. And ours was only an hours difference. We will be there about the same time.

I am running a POP fridge swap and had a last minute cancellation for 9/27-10/3. The swap is FREE!!! Please pm me if you are interested.

Thanks

I leave a week from tomorrow for 4 (brief) days... The closer it gets the more I need to go. My daughter -in-law text my son today to tell him she's divorcing him (they've only been married 13 months). He's devastated. I wish I could take him with me - it's probably his favorite place to go too and would cheer him up so! Maybe I can get away with him soon. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter