• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September/October Codes

mmccoy19

Earning My Ears
Has anyone seen codes for Sept. or Oct. 05 for room only discounts?

THANKS,MELISSA

I spoke with CRO today, and she said to look for them sometime in July...but that's just a guess on her part. I'm looking for September myself. Hoping we actually get codes this year.

With the "4 for $1500" MYW package still being advertised, I don't hold a lot of hope for any room only GP discounts soon.

I too am going to book in September. I am thinking AP just for the hotel discount portion. The way I look at it you can possible save enough on your room ressie to pay for the AP. And you only need one to do so.

See how it calculates for you and we'll all wait and see! :hourglass

I was told July or August for the Sept-Oct rates for AP. I make sure I check daily just to be on the safe side. I think they're trying to torture me. We're going in October and the AP rates are only listed through the end of August. :confused3

I also talked to a CM/CSR today and was told that they would be out the last week of August. She also said they are going to be send out new/more postcards and emails in late summer for fall trips. IMO she was one of the more forthright CM's I've spoken with, I wish I could remember her name...

kendzee94 said:
I think they're trying to torture me. We're going in October and the AP rates are only listed through the end of August. :confused3

they were out through the end of August. There is nothing past the 27th and I'm checking in on the 31st. Talk about torture!!! Please finish out the rates for August!! Pretty pulleezzze!!! :teeth:

#1Disfann said:
they were out through the end of August. There is nothing past the 27th and I'm checking in on the 31st. Talk about torture!!! Please finish out the rates for August!! Pretty pulleezzze!!! :teeth:

I'm waiting for early September. :badpc:

You all may know this but the reason for the 8/27 cutoff is that is the end of the "regular season" of rack rates. The "value season" goes from 8/28-10/4. Hopefully, we will see AP rates come out for our time period around the first of July!! Until then.......

Watch, wait, and plan, plan, plan!! Don't forget to make any priority seatings 90 days in advance too!! :cool1:

Oct - December came out late August last year so its still a wait yet.

I have heard of the email codes something like a 5 for 3 deal that goes through October 4th (which ends value season) so I wonder if there will be any AP codes at all being they didn't offer any in 03 during September when that whole 7 for 4 deal was going on.

cobbler said:
Oct - December came out late August last year so its still a wait yet.

I have heard of the email codes something like a 5 for 3 deal that goes through October 4th (which ends value season) so I wonder if there will be any AP codes at all being they didn't offer any in 03 during September when that whole 7 for 4 deal was going on.

Don't even think it!! :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter