SEPTEMBER Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Discussions/Weekly Check In.....

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Since everyone did a great job in checking in, as a reward, I am posting the Topic of the Month, and the Twist of the Month. If you were keeping up with the August thread, you might have already caught what the twist is for this month since I had posted it a couple of days ago. Remember, check in weekly-new weeks begin on Mondays, and end on Sundays. Post of all letter arrivals as soon as you receive them, and as you send them out.

September's Topic, and Twists are.......

Topic of the Month-
Use the state of country that your pen pal had written in their previous letter to you, and do some reseach about that place.
You are to list-
*2 foods that you would like to try from that area.
*2 attractions that you would like to visit from that area.
*2 souveniors that you would like to bring home as gifts.

Twist of the Month-
Send your pen pal something edible that your state is known for. Ex. If your state is famous for growing apples, you could send apple chips, or maybe some apple jam. Please be sure to wrap, and label all breakable items well, so we do not have any mishaps along the way. If you need help in coming up with an idea, feel free to contact me.

The best way to stay in touch with this thread is to subscribe to it so that you know when someone posts here. Throughout the month, I may give out information, and other things on this thread that you might need to know. Also, instead of contacting you via a pm, I may contact you here so that I know you are checking in, and getting my messages.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, or post it here. Have fun with this months letter, and twist. :flower3:

Checking in for the week! Hope everyone has a great one, my boys start school tomorrow!

I'm here and going shopping for the food today....not sure what AZ is known for.
We'll see what I come up with.

I can work on one of the two letters. Will get it off sooner this time since I leave on 9/8.

Pickled cactus???:laughing:

:rotfl: I have actually seen cactus candy, but it was at the airport.
I need to find something in one of the stores. I am in unknown territory here.
We only went to one grocery store today and no luck. Just big jars of things. I was hoping for a pen pal treat to find something a bit easier to mail ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter