Service Unavailable Error

dieumeye

DIS Veteran
Over the last several days, sometimes when I try to connect to the boards I just get a screen that says “service unavailable“. This can last for a few minutes to a few hours. No other site or connection has any problems on my end. Eventually after some time, I’ll be able to connect to the site like normal.

I’ve never experienced this before. Is this a result of moving to a new server? Is this site going down or is it just me?

Huge issue since the switch to the off site servers. Multiple times a day I either get a "Service Not Available 1.1" error, or I get a message that the boards are down for a move to a new server.
I think it's time to move back to the OLD servers.

Glad to hear it’s not just me. How often do people behind the scenes monitor this board? Any chance they would post an update here? I hope they can find a solution.

Can you guys let me know what times this is happening? I think I've been noting it around 1pm/2pm Pacific, but not sure.

Ever since the migration, I have been getting that error intermittently (but fairly frequently) on my iPad Mini, running the most recent iOS, using Safari. Just now for the first time I’ve gotten the same error on my Windows 10 desktop using Chrome, with multiple tries. I also just got the same error using Edge on that same desktop computer.

I have reported this to Xenforo, if anyone has additional details please post them here
Seems totally random. It was down with the 1.1. error message about 1 pm PST today as others have reported. I am using a desk top and it doesn't matter if I use Chrome, Explorer or Mozilla. If it is down, it is down for every browser.

Can you guys let me know what times this is happening? I think I've been noting it around 1pm/2pm Pacific, but not sure.
Happening right now, 3 PC’s, 2 users. Same error in both Chrome and Edge. Only able to connect via iPhone.

Last week it was the “servers down due to maintenance” error. Now this.

The problems on my iPad have mostly been in the evening, 8-10 PM Central. This afternoon on my desktop it was between 3 and 4 PM Central. Working fine now!

I’m getting that same error right now (7:41 - 7:48pm Eastern) using Chrome on a new laptop. Able to connect fine with my iPhone.

I got it earlier today. Not sure what time. This past weekend July 2 & 3 it was happening most of the day.

I use Safari on iPhone XS and MacbookPro. Switching browsers doesn’t help. Clearing cache doesn’t help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter