Seven Seas Lagoon Tasting

bianca

DIS Veteran
For anyone interested, the booking just opened up for this today. It's not mentioned on the official information that DVC put out on this, but there are blackout dates for 12/24 and 12/31. There was a bit of confusion when I booked it, but eventually they were able to find it, as it is so new. The boat only holds 10, so this is a small venue and will probably get harder to book as word gets out.

I've been hoping to get over to see Trader Sam's, but it never seems to work out. Happy to see a stop there is included. :)
Looks like it’s the Tiki Terrace which is included, which is the patio area outside Trader Sams. All the same beverages are available, but not nearly the same atmosphere.

We booked this for Feb 25. We will be staying at BLT so it is perfect as it begins and ends from there. I read elsewhere that reservations are hard to get so I am feeling fortunate we got ours! :worship:

I already have Highway in the Sky Dinearound booked and thought about this as a different option.
We really loved HiSD last time we did it. Do you think this is the same, just a boat version?

Also, we are going in beginning of January so wondering if these are pontoon boats and if we will be cold.

I already have Highway in the Sky Dinearound booked and thought about this as a different option.
We really loved HiSD last time we did it. Do you think this is the same, just a boat version?

Also, we are going in beginning of January so wondering if these are pontoon boats and if we will be cold.
Didn’ Know they were still doing the HiSD! Where do you find that?

I think the two are different. I think the dining is more casual on the boat trip.

Didn’ Know they were still doing the HiSD! Where do you find that?

I think the two are different. I think the dining is more casual on the boat trip.

Highway in the Sky is found on the dining section. Im booked for Disney January 4-12. I dont remember the exact date we are going but within the beginning half of the trip.

Still looking for a review. Has anyone done this, yet?
Yes ...... did it last week. It was a good time, but for us, one and done. We started out at Contemporary boat dock and were given some fruity drink with gummy fish floating around and lanyard designed just for the tasting. From there, we headed to GF where we sat outdoors by the pool bar. The margarita was good, as was the lobster roll slider. When everyone was finished, we headed to Poly where we were given a lei and stationed at Trader Sams at the stand-up tables outdoors. We were served the Mai-tai and pot stickers. When finished there, we got back on the pontoon to head back to Contemporary. At this point, we went up to TOWL for some history about the space, dessert (pumpkin cheesecake) and bubbly. All of the guides, pontoon drivers and Cast Members were super. I can't imagine how it would have been handled in inclement weather, but we had a perfect day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter