Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt see any but you are soooo good at coming up with your disigns, could you make me a stroller tag with Phineas and Ferb and Isabella if you can find her, oh and perry.

Could it say

Munoz Family
We know what we are going to do today!

Also somewhere could you put Disney 2010

Oh Linda, the graphics in post 56 are great, thank you so so much. You are always so prompt and the designs are always just perfect. LOVE the baby pluto, thanks ever so much. I of course have more requests, so be prepared. LOL. What program do you use, I love to make things, but am just learning. do you have the baby mickey, baby minnie, and baby pluto in gif form just by themselves. I'd love to have them. Thank you once again and I'm off to explore some more. You are the best!!!!!! Nanny 3

can you make this with no writing, and can you make this with the Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty Castle? :-) no writing,
thank you

Thanks so much for making those great edits for me-- I really appreciate it! As for the front icon….maybe a circle of words saying "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2010" with Mickey ears or a Halloween Mickey in the center? Preferably with a clear, bold font so non-Disney-maniacs can know exactly what MNSSHP actually stands for :) By the way, congratulations on your new thread! You've outdone yourself, so it's no wonder you're so popular!
Thanks again,
Kristen
Hi Kristen, How about something like this?:goodvibes

Here's a few little Halloween treats I came up with this afternoon.:goodvibes
MNSSHPMMBubble.jpg

MNSSHPLogoBubblecopy.jpg

HappyHalloweenMMPBubble.jpg

MNSSHPPrincesses2010.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing all of your work it is all great and must bring a lot of happiness to people,

would it be possible to make a chef mickey breakfast letter for me with dear Becky and Emily and with the date and time blank as i wanted to write that in myself!

Could i also have a Becky and Emily toy story name fill

Many thanks in advance for your time

Nicki
Hi Nicki, I have a question about your Toy Story name fills. Plain...with characters(outside) or now with Disney logo and year?:goodvibes

Your stuff is great. Here are my requests and there is absolutely no hurry.

BBB invitation: one for Sydney and one for Kelsey
TH 10/28 at 10:40am

Cape May Invite: Knight Family
W 10/27 5:05p

Garden Grill Invite: Knight Family
Sun 10/24 5:30

Liberty Tree Tavern: Knight Family
T 10/26 6:50

MNSSHP Invite orange with yellow: Kelsey
10/26

MNSSHP Invitation 4 (The purple border one) Sydney
10/26

Pirate Minnie BG: Sydney

Pirate Mickey BG: Aunt Carol or Carol (whichever looks better)

Thanks in advance. I'll stop there or I would be here all night.

Linda, love the Halloween Treats you made, could I please have the first one:

MNSSHPMMBubble Nanny & FA FA where you have Daniel

and the third one

HappyHalloweenMMPBubble with name Tom & Lois on the ear you have Linda on?

Thank you ever so much. Nanny 3

Hi there! Can I please have the following?

To Flannery & Molly http://www.4shared.com/photo/4qQn855z/1900_Park_Fare_Invitation_Pink.html? Wednesday December 8th 2010 @ 7:10pm

http://www.4shared.com/photo/rBQRir2n/50s_Prime_Time_Cafe_Invitation.html?
Saturday December 4th 2010 @ 12:50pm

To the Princesses Flannery & Molly
http://www.4shared.com/photo/P6yRg6DD/Akershus_Princess_Storybook_Br.html?
Sunday December 5th 2010 @ 8:25Am

http://www.4shared.com/photo/zmZoQbxv/Cape_May_Character_Buffet_Invi.html?
Tuesday December 7th 2010 @ 7:35am

To Flannery & Molly
http://www.4shared.com/photo/bLK_Gy2c/Crystal_Palace_Invitation_Addy.html?
Thursday December 9th 2010 @ 6:20pm

I was hoping you might be able to assist me in making a MNSSHP invite for my daughter. I love your villian design. My daughters name is Faith and we don't have a date picked out so instead of a specific date could you put "Tonight."
Thanks...Julie

Hi! I am back! I had asked you awhile ago if you could make me a few signs for my classroom. I have the lists now, so here are my requests:

1st sign: (made w/ Mickey & Minnie heads...Minnie heads have a bow, right? --to distinguish boys & girls, Disney font)

Mrs. Kelli's Morning Mouseketeers:
(boys names are) Luka D., Carson, Nolan, Teo, Lucas
(girls names are) Natalia, Gracie J., Marissa, Makaelyn, Samantha
........................................................................................
2nd Sign: (made w/ same disign as the 1st)

Mrs. Kelli's Afternoon Mouseketeers:
(boys names are) Aaron, Luka S.
(girls names are) Joanna, Gracie C., Jaylee, Emma, Addisyn

.......................................................................................;
One more request: :yay:

Can I have a Minnie Mouse bubble head (the all black one w/ the red bow) w/ the name Ellie? Making an iron-on from it to give to a previous student who is going on her 1st WDW trip in 2 weeks!

Thanks soooo much! Can't wait to see you work your magic!

Kelli
:thumbsup2

I really love your "Heart Coach Where Dreams" image. Any chance of being able to get the psd for that? I'd like to be able to play around with it myself.

Thanks.
Hi there, I'm sorry but I don't send psd files. However I can customize it anyway you would like.:goodvibes

Thank you so much for sharing all of your work it is all great and must bring a lot of happiness to people,

would it be possible to make a chef mickey breakfast letter for me with dear Becky and Emily and with the date and time blank as i wanted to write that in myself!

Could i also have a Becky and Emily toy story name fill

Many thanks in advance for your time

Nicki
Hi Nicki, here are your requests.:goodvibes

I know this is my second request, but this is wonderful!!!
COuld you please do one for me with the name Trey and one for Aidan!!

I wish I could do these myself! Thank you so much for all of your work!

Kathryn
Hi Kathryn, here are your name fill requests.:goodvibes

Hi there, I'm sorry but I don't send psd files. However I can customize it anyway you would like.:goodvibes

Thats ok. Thanks. I know what I want in my head, but explaining it is a whole other problem! :laughing:

I've just seen your door hangers though, so I think I'm going to have a look at those and work out what wording I want.

That didn't take me long. :laughing:

Can I get each of the door hangers saying "Celebrating Chris & Bec's Wedding March 1st 2011"

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter