*Shadow's Sigs, Avatars, and Icons*

Valerie, I'm just going to assume you're not going to use the signature I made you. If you're not going to use the sig, tell me that in your post so I can NOT make it for you. :rolleyes:

Thank you.......

I can't seem to resize this to fit the guidelines..?
Can you re-size it for me pretty please :D?
deathcabsig1_edited-1.jpg

THANKIES-
Sunshine

Here Stitch I might as well post it for you for later since you're idle on chat XD

2yzbsw5.gif

Hey shadow I was wondering if a 300X150 sig would be too big for this forum I am not used to the rules so I want to be careful before putting a sig in.
Ninjaforbirdman.png

it looks like this^ lol one second
Thanks,
Mooman71

It's great, but the file size is too big. It has to be under 51,200 bytes.

I resized it for you.

2afmjp4.gif

Oh okay :)

TinyPic went down for service yesterday. That could have been the problem.

If I post a screen shot of my VMK character, can you make it small enough to be an avatar?

Thanks a bunch! :flower3:

Yes I can =)

You don't even have to ask. Just post your request and I will be happy to do it for you.

Cool! :thumbsup2

amberVMKroom.jpg

amberandvernVMK.jpg

Which ever is easier to get down to the right size is fine. You can crop them, too. I saved them as JPEG because GIF was coming out fuzzy.

Thanks so much, ShadowKittyKat!!! :hug:

Hey Shadow =)
Can you get this pic to fit the guidelines?
Thanks a Bunch =D
harrysig9_edited-1.png

-sunshine

Can I have something with maybe piglet holding a racket and playing tennis? If not just a tennis themed avatar and signature

Can I have a glitter sig?

Background color: blue
Middle picture : Stitch
Words above picture of Stitch : Davn1

And a avatar just like it except smaller? ;)

Hey Shadow =)
Can you get this pic to fit the guidelines?
Thanks a Bunch =D
harrysig9_edited-1.png

-sunshine
OT, 13?!?!!? THAT'S LIKE A DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY. (Shocked cause Daniel was my #1 celeb match. O_O)
Shadow, do you need a picture for an avatar? Or do you just make one without me giving you a picture?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter