*Shadow's Sigs, Avatars, and Icons*

Hi =)
I was wondering if you could make me an avatar that says Sailing away....with like water or a pretty blue in the back round

Thx!!!!!!!

344w17b.gif

Could you make me a signature with my avatar and the pictures of the Clique books ( search under google. Titles are; The Clique , Revenge Of the Wannabes , Best Friends for Never, Dial L for Loser, The Pretty Commitee Strikes Back,and The Invasion of the Boy Snatchers) with the name " Massie " in the middle in Hot Pink glitter with a girly font?

If you need any help just pm me

May you make me one that has the roller coaster Hydra in it and have it say Michelle in a green color and in a "script" font. If you can make the name "blink", that would be grately appreciated :)

Lookeh it's meh pixel letters :p Nice animation, keep up the good work.

it amazing on how you make this on microsoft paint...I cant even do one m'n'm lol. Anyways can you make me a avitar from my sig with the face of the dog and the I Love My Zack part? please and thank you!

it said something about exceeding the limit -_-

stupid limits...... :D LOL

and if you could make it so each letter blinked... sorry i didn't make it clear enough :)

Bumpity!!!

Could you please make it so each letter blinked ::))) I'll give you corn lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter