Share Your Funniest Disney Stories

DisneyFairytale

DIS Veteran
What is the funniest thing that has ever happened while you were on Disney territory? I'll start it off *bows in shame*

We were on the tram back from the park to the mini van which was parked at Mickey & Friends. The tram:drive: was packed, and I mean packed:crowded:. It was late at night and if families were allowed to sit on top of each other, they would have done it.
So here we are, 6 of us managed to find on the one bench, and this lady whom we had never met, decided she was going to literally come and sit in my brother's lap(again :crowded:), which she did. Well dressed lady, maybe in her mid 30's. My brother was 19 at the time. We had had churros allllll day and in my family, and what it does to our system well.... would :littleangel: anyone at proximity. So that night that poor lady is sitting there as we are being driven down.
Here we are laughing our heads off, speaking our first language which is french, and he's just killing himself :lmao: as he's infesting the 50+ people behind us :crazy2: on the rest of the tram. He's telling us its hilarious that lady would ever chosen to try to squish next to HIM of all people and benches that were there. He kept saying he was going to "teach her lesson" :crazy2:

We finally arrive at destination and as we get off, the lady that had been sitting in his lap jumps off and IN FRENCH :scared1:says "thanks for the ride guys".

.....moral of the story....don't assume anyone on the bus ESPECIALLY the person you are making fun of, doesn't speak your language

HAHAHAHA!

Mine is pretty dumb, but it was awfully funny to me at the time. I was at DL with my sister and our friend. We were all teenagers and no parents were along. We were looking for the new ride...Pirates of the Caribbean...and our friend decided to go up to a CM and ask where it was located. She was what we used to call "boy crazy" and it just happened that the CM was an extremely good looking guy. She had a tendency to get very flustered under pressure, and a good-looking guy came under the 'pressure' category so she began to blush and stutter. She finally popped out with, "Which way to the Carrots of the Pirabbean?" and then ran off in mortification before he could give an answer. My sister and I thought it was one of the best moments ever :lmao:

hahahahahahahahaha! that is really funny actually :lmao: cute story!

Let's keep these going. I know you all have some dark secrets... :rolleyes1

What is the funniest thing that has ever happened while you were on Disney territory? I'll start it off *bows in shame*

We were on the tram back from the park to the mini van which was parked at Mickey & Friends. The tram:drive: was packed, and I mean packed:crowded:. It was late at night and if families were allowed to sit on top of each other, they would have done it.
So here we are, 6 of us managed to find on the one bench, and this lady whom we had never met, decided she was going to literally come and sit in my brother's lap(again :crowded:), which she did. Well dressed lady, maybe in her mid 30's. My brother was 19 at the time. We had had churros allllll day and in my family, and what it does to our system well.... would :littleangel: anyone at proximity. So that night that poor lady is sitting there as we are being driven down.
Here we are laughing our heads off, speaking our first language which is french, and he's just killing himself :lmao: as he's infesting the 50+ people behind us :crazy2: on the rest of the tram. He's telling us its hilarious that lady would ever chosen to try to squish next to HIM of all people and benches that were there. He kept saying he was going to "teach her lesson" :crazy2:

We finally arrive at destination and as we get off, the lady that had been sitting in his lap jumps off and IN FRENCH :scared1:says "thanks for the ride guys".

.....moral of the story....don't assume anyone on the bus ESPECIALLY the person you are making fun of, doesn't speak your language

:lmao: HAHAHA!

I can't remember my funniest (I'll think of it right before I go to sleep:idea:), but one that kind of has been an "inside joke" between me and dbf was when I picked a hair off this shoulder when we were in line for BTMRR, and I let it go and there was a light wind and it blew right on a different guys shoulder. Dumb, but it was pretty funny to see, and pretty much anything is funnier when you are as happy as can be! :lovestruc

Well, when I was 4 or 5, I was waiting in line for Dumbo with my dad. I was looking through the fence because I was so excited to get on. And before you know it, my head slipped between the bars of the fence!! I was so flustered that I started to panic, which made it harder to get my head out. But eventually I calmed down enough for my dad to slip my head out. So whenever I decide to go on Dumbo now my family always makes fun of me!! :faint:
------

I took one of my friends on a trip to DLR with me two years ago. We decided to use to restroom by Playhouse Disney. Well, my friend had to go so bad that she ran into the men's restroom. I kept on calling her name and I told her to come out, but she just kept on saying "Why??" I finally got her to come out by telling her it was the men's restroom, but she didn't believe me until she saw a man walking in while she was walking out! She was so embarrassed and I taunt her about it to this day :goodvibes

I took one of my friends on a trip to DLR with me two years ago. We decided to use to restroom by Playhouse Disney. Well, my friend had to go so bad that she ran into the men's restroom. I kept on calling her name and I told her to come out, but she just kept on saying "Why??" I finally got her to come out by telling her it was the men's restroom, but she didn't believe me until she saw a man walking in while she was walking out! She was so embarrassed and I taunt her about it to this day :goodvibes

DH did that at Legoland - he went into the women's restroom and didn't even realize it until he walked out and there was a woman in there. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter