Share your story from visiting DHS’ SWGE!

Last edited:

Back from an awesome trip to Batuu! I was lucky enough to have a CM friend invite me down for his preview on Wednesday from 5-9. We were allowed to check in at 4:30. The theming is amazing and there are small details everywhere. We were registered for Millennium Falcon- Smuggler's Run and Oga's Cantina. We waited five minutes to get into the Cantina and fifteen minutes for the ride. Thankfully Savi's was taking walkups during CM previews, so I was also able to do that (amazing experience!). The blue milk was better than I thought it would be. Docking Bay 7 and the popcorn were also great. We spent the rest of our time in the shops, checking out the land itself, and got in one last ride on MF- SR. I was sad to leave, but thankfully got an OC reservation for September.

Side note, I was super stressed out about how I was going to fly home with my light saber. I planned to have my friend drive back to MCO if I wasn't allowed through with it (read some reddit entries where people had issues). I only had my backpack and a duffle bag (no where near large enough to fit the saber blade (detached)). I checked my duffle bag and planned on using my backpack and saber bag as my two carry ons. When I went through security (TSA precheck), I asked the agent if he wanted me to remove the lightsaber handle (heavy metal and plastic). He said "no, you should be fine." I walked through security with no questions asked. When I boarded my flight (Southwest), I held the light saber bag against the front of my seat with my calves (super light weight) and no one noticed it/asked me to move it to the bins.

Hope this was helpful! If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!

Attachments

• image20.jpeg
    image20.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 70
  • image10.jpeg
    image10.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 69
  • image30.jpeg
    image30.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 66
I would love to get a review of the blue milk from someone who tasted DL's. I'm wondering if they changed the formula cause it seems to be getting a lot of positive reviews here at WDW

I would love to get a review of the blue milk from someone who tasted DL's. I'm wondering if they changed the formula cause it seems to be getting a lot of positive reviews here at WDW
We had both the Blue and Green Milk.

Blue was subtly sweet with what I’d describe as a perfume-like blueberry flavor to it. DH looked up the ingredients and the base for both drinks was rice milk.

Green to me tasted like cucumber-Thai basil-mint and I couldn’t drink it. DH ended up drinking the green while I finished the blue.

Maybe Disney switched to coconut milk and no longer use rice milk?

https://screencrush.com/whats-in-blue-milk/

We had both the Blue and Green Milk.

Blue was subtly sweet with what I’d describe as a perfume-like blueberry flavor to it. DH looked up the ingredients and the base for both drinks was rice milk.

Green to me tasted like cucumber-Thai basil-mint and I couldn’t drink it. DH ended up drinking the green while I finished the blue.

Maybe Disney switched to coconut milk and no longer use rice milk?

https://screencrush.com/whats-in-blue-milk/
Yeah I'm wondering if they switched the formula for wdw cause I've seen a more positive response here.

yeah with this sort of thing you never know what will be popular and what won't. I always say if it's something that you absolutely must have don't wait to get it

Thanks for the tip. My 2yr old nephew is super crazy on Star Wars and I have requests from said 2yr old for certain items from GE (thanks YouTube). I can’t return without, as toddlers don’t get the concept of “sold out” 🤦🏼‍♀️

they have them for the CM preview now so I'm sure they will be available for AP preview

Hi!!! I’ve been following aka stalking haha these threads as i will also be attending the AP preview next weekend. Are you saying that they sell the blue and green milk in a take home bottle, or a special mug?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter