Sharp knives in 2 Br OKW? Shipping address?

xterratri

<font color=blue>Recommends the "livestock" workou
We will be preparing a meal for local family members in our villa in 3 weeks and are wondering if there is a sharp knife available among the kitchen supplies?

Also we have decided to ship some stuff ahead(dry goods) so we don't have to use a grocery delivery service. Do we just use the address for OKW that is on the confirmation letter?

TIA

Hi,

Someone else will have to chime in about 2 bedrooms at OKW. I would think so....but don't know..

Just wanted to let you know that I was in a studio at SSR last month. I wanted a sharp knife for my stay, phoned and asked for one and it was delivered to my room.

Lisa

There are several sharp knives and also serving spoons etc. There is a list of what is included in the kitchens on the DVC website.

If you have a favorite sharp knife, though, I would recommend including that in your package that you ship, then packing it in your checked luggage to take home.

As far as shipping, I would call MS to check, but I think they go to 1510 North Cove Road, as shown on the confirmation. I know we've received mail there. Also, be sure your name and arrival date are visible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter