Shhh! Our secret weekend quickie

Loved reading about your trip ans especially enjoyed the lovely pictures.
When did you telling family and coworkers that you went to Disney?

Small world.... we're from Central Maine! :) Beer and wine, either is fine with me... We'll have to plan to do the tour on one of our weekend trips to Portland this summer.
It is a small world! The beer tour was lots of fun. We went with another couple. We gave the tour to our husbands for Christmas. The bus we took was full of happy people aged 21-70! They had samples and snacks on the bus and played trivia games with us. After the tour, we spent the rest of our day touring Portland (no one could drive home yet) and had some dinner by the waterfront. We went on a Saturday (snacks only) but the Friday tours included lunch and hit a few more breweries.

Loved reading about your trip ans especially enjoyed the lovely pictures.
When did you telling family and coworkers that you went to Disney?

Thank you! Glad you liked the pics. I tend to take a lot of them. Our son knew we went because he stayed home and had to go to school. I only told 2 co-workers and I waited a week after we came back to tell. Our extended families, I'm still not sure if they know :rotfl: They don't really understand why we like to go, so we tend to play it down with them.

I had to wait a few minutes for Pat to come out of Be Our Guest Restaurant so I soaked up some sun and enjoyed the sights and sounds. For those of you that know and enjoy the Disney Park Bench, this is a 1 minute take on that. I hope this upload works...

th_3B1A562D-9142-426D-8A76-ACF00A6DD2C0_zpsjgmkmvvq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I think if you click on the picture it will play

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter