Should I force my kids to go to Disney?

I don’t think the OP should have to give up Disney if it’s something she enjoys and other family members also enjoy.
If fairness to the thread the OP started with wanting to make their kids that don't want to go go so an advice of finding destinations that all can enjoy seems fair if the intent was to still make it a family with kids trip.

If the OP, which it appears they have switched their viewpoint, is okay with leaving the kids that don't want to go at home then Disney is fine IMO for the remaining members to go on.

Never have, but been thinking about planning a trip there. Kids would probably all like to go there since it’s different and I’d love to see the original Disney park.

I think DL is arguably better than MK, and DCA is much better than HS.

I would keep in mind that California is a huge state. It's a 6 hour drive from DL to San Francisco, Old Sacramento is 1.5 hours away from SF towards Nevada, and if you go up to the redwoods, it's 5-6 hours from San Francisco to the Victorian Village of Ferndale, CA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter