Should I waitlist boardwalk view?

Mflaherty

Mouseketeer
Hi everybody! I booked a pool/ preferred view at boardwalk in the fall(my first dvc trip)! I waitlisted standard view to save points. Was wondering if I should waitlist boardwalk view as well? Is it noisy?? I know both wailists are slim to none but it's worth a shot. Always appreciate your feedback? I'm taking my parents with us (me hubby and 2 and 4 year old)

Hi everybody! I booked a pool/ preferred view at boardwalk in the fall(my first dvc trip)! I waitlisted standard view to save points. Was wondering if I should waitlist boardwalk view as well? Is it noisy?? I know both wailists are slim to none but it's worth a shot. Always appreciate your feedback? I'm taking my parents with us (me hubby and 2 and 4 year old)

Do not extend your waitlist for the standard view past 31 days out. If you get it at the last minute, the points that you do not use will become Holding Points and will not be able to be used until 60 days out to make a reservation. And they expire at the end of the UY. BWview will require the same amount of points.

If you decide to waitlist for a boardwalk view and get it, make sure to request a high floor. These rooms also have the furtherest walk from the elevator. It's really not that far(I've done the walk), but others have complained about it.

I've stayed in a boardwalk view and standard view at BWV. The boardwalk view was nice, but it can get loud at night. I really only had a problem one night when someone was yelling on the boardwalk around midnight. Other than that, it was ok. I requested and got a high floor.

When I had the standard view, I was right over the airline check in area. I didn't realize it until the morning when I was awakened by trucks and things slamming around early in the morning. Thankfully, I had only booked the room for a couple of nights so it wasn't a big problem as I usually get up early anyway. I don't know if all of those rooms overlook the front/lobby area of the resort, but that might be something to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter